How to be the best "green blooded" cadet I can be?

Discussion in 'ACF' started by Knightwars4, Apr 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm competing against my fellow cadet to become the next PL in the detachment. Me and him have many similarities. We're both switched on, we're both going to go Regs as Officers; me as a Para, him as a RMarine.

This bloke was told after ACF Easter camp Fieldcraft 1 star that he'll get the next PL slot when there is one. I was mightly pissed off to hear him repeat that to the rest of us.
    So now I'm going to up my efforts and topple him to the next PL slot to prove that Paras are the best.

Now I need your help for that to succeed. I'm always trying to better myself and learn as much as I can from the ACF. I also know that earning stars and learning is more important than the rank, which is why I decided that I'm only competing to beat him to PL because it'll restore my sense of personal security and confidence in my abilities once I reach Regs.
  2. You sound like a determined young man, your not yet a paratrooper so hold off on your comparison.
    Fight the good fight though, respect and fair play maketh a true soldier
  3. Oh, one more thing. If you hang around this forum you will only get advice on how to get your botty shagged, and stuff like that. Armycadetforce dot com is a more age appropriate forum.
  4. The ability to suck a golf ball through a garden hose?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Well by the OP's admission he does want to climb the slippery pole (of promotion).
  6. All this for a ONE Star Cadet?
  7. Only if you are a cock.
  8. Oh dear.

Go for the competition, but don't do the Para v Bootie thing until you get there for real.

God was a Para...

...'cause he failed the Commando Course

9. Learn to deepthroat
  10. X59

X59 LE

I'm glad your competition is going to finally prove ' who's the best '.

Conclusive proof that will save the rest of us from endlessly chopsing off and boring the tits off each other.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. LOL. :) I did read both.
  12. be seen to do the right things by the right people.
  13. Yes, DS watching is definitely the way forward.

And shit in his boots.