• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How to avoid speeding fines

OK

If you are pulled over by the fuzz for a speeding offense try this.

Police say;
any thing you say sir will be taken down and used as evidence in court against you.

you say;
ouch, ouch.......stop hitting me, I'll say anything you want.

In court the officer will have to repeat this by law.

:D

vampireuk said:
OK

Police say;
any thing you say sir will be taken down and used as evidence in court against you.

you say;

Bollox,wah or cnut,take your pick.

If some twonk makes a reply like that to being summonsed, I normally record the answer vebatim and note that it appeared to be humorous comment.

Normally repeating that in court with my best deadpan face works a treat for making 'em look like a cnut :)

Speedkuff said:
If some twonk makes a reply like that to being summonsed, I normally record the answer vebatim and note that it appeared to be humorous comment.

Normally repeating that in court with my best deadpan face works a treat for making 'em look like a cnut :)
No no no.

This works a treat:

"His reply to caution was; Go on then... I'll take you to the cleaners. You and I both know that magistrates are thick as fcuk and will believe anything I say."

:twisted:

vampireuk said:
OK

Police say;

you say;

At the very least the judge will be a closet S&M dogger, be rather turned by this dialogue, ask where you, he and the police officer could meet for a three-way bum fest in the back seat of his Jag on the outskirts of Epping Forest.

Latest Threads