How thoughtful!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DozyBint, Feb 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How about this for a personalised gift?

Clicky linky...

MDN and Cuts are the prime suspects, but for the rest of you, who would you most like to send this most personal of gifts? It's a very special treat, after all, it comes from the very depths of your being...
  2. Some might be tempted to do the same with Tony Blair, but personally i wouldn't give the steam off mine, on the other had he's been giving his sh1t for 10 years so it's a fair swap i suppose.
  3. Got to be some good DNA knocking about there I would think ?
  4. If the sender is partial to a bit of anal there might be a few people's DNA...
  5. Why waste the time, postage and packaging on a **** like the PM?

6. Don't be getting any ideas. It's a criminal offence to send sh1t through the post. I found this out when my missus was in hospital.

I bought a wallpaper scraper to clean the toilet in the ward. It was encrusted with dried diarrhea. I had hoped to scrape off a generous sample and post it to the hospital's chief exec.

Fortunately, a solicitor friend advised me of the likely consequences (prosecution, fine, criminal record, loss of security clearance etc, etc).
  7. I think i've just found the perfect mothers day gift... Ahhh that'll take her back.