How theyve missed the pleasure of hating

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by parapauk, Mar 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. So these 'Irish Republican Plastic Paddy women' are once more feeling wanted because two British soldiers who were about to depart to Afghanistan after some 'bad terrorists' flew some hijacked planes into yankee buildings, where lots of other yankees were killed, will no longer be alive to prevent that from happening again because they were killed by 'good terrorists ?'

What trailer park do these women reside and how or why did they never get an education ?!

3. Good find.

I think all of our opinions on ARRSE are out in the open now.

4. Although a good find, this could have been put in the existing thread instead of starting a new one...

5. No
    They have enjoyed the Pleasure of Hating, always have and always will.
    The Sick Baitches.
    john

6. On the Coalition of Irish Republican Women they are running a petition to free Michael McKevitt - big cheese in the RIRA, former Pira QM, mass murderer - you know the score

I signed and added my full support for the campaign to have him grow old and die in prison - that's it isn't it?

http://www.petitiononline.com/mmck/petition.html

7. I reckon it's because the gunmans sisters realised what losers they were and stopped putting out.... :D

8. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Email the link to the FBI, the war on terror starts at home,.

9. They will never get the troops back on the streets...

They are all in Afghan!

10. Flood their e-mail account with a few home truths, spam, whatever

info@cirw.org

11. That's a great piece, thank you for posting. I absolutely agree that some can't live with peace imposed on them. Having a cause of rage is far too seductive.

12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

The support for the RIRA is simply not there in the same way it was for PIRA during the troubles. These men will be caught and sent down for a very long time.