How the hell did we control half the planet

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Apr 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Listen, as a resident of that fine city, and a user of the river, I can tell you it is no joke! Don't you know a swan can break your arm, sink the boat, turn into an evil wizard or a beautiful goddess? One just can't be too careful. Where are the Polish pikey's when they are needed?
  2. Too busy nicking/eating/procreating with our Canada Geese and Carp!
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well done the swan.

If some cnut wandered through your house then you would be pretty p issed off as well.

Join the Save the Swan Party.

edit to add - Just a point of note re the thread title, when we did rule half the world and the globe had a distinct dark pink colour, there was no Labour Party in control. Nothing to do with the subject matter, but hey ho :twisted:
  4. Maybe we should use that tactic for those ASBO 'Badge Of Honour' Chavs. Just lop off their nuts. Won't be so macho then will they? :twisted:
  5. lets be honest, has any one ever met anyone that has had there arm broken by a swan ????????????
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

I've never met anyone who came back from the dead, but that doesn't discourage 300 million from believeing it.
  7. good point!!
  8. old_fat_and_hairy

And, they can certainly turn into a beatiful goddess. Especially after the CAMRA festival.
  9. Simply stay 488.5m from the swan's nest* and job jobbed.

Snigger, fnarr I said nest grak grak
  10. What a bloody good idea! I was going to vote for the Icelandic Volcano Party which has done more to curb immigration in the last 6 days than the government has in 13 years, but you Sir, are sounding pretty good........ :lol:
  11. I saw a young lad getting severly pecked round the face neck and arms, could easily have lost an eye. We were doing some kayaking on lake Windermere on an Outward Bound course in the mid 60`s. the boy in the lead kayak was attacked by a swan. Luckily for him there was a motor boat with a few instructors following us. One of the instructors, a big bloke with a beard, used a boathook to teach the swan the error of its ways. Always give swans a wide berth, they can be nasty sods.
  12. let the unwashed hippy (C)unts get pecked - he was there first. It's nature learn to live with it. w@nkers...
  13. IIRC opponents, traitors, and transgressors didn't have "rights" unless you mean the "right" to experience corporal and/or capital punishments.