How the F*ck Did THAT get there?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Cad, Mar 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gentlemen, A strange thing happened to me last night. Whilst browsing through my tasteful collection of Arthouse and Foreign Language DVD's such as Zombie Ninja's from the Planet Wibble and Debbie does Arrse.. I stumbled across the strangest interloper in my extensive video library.

I found a copy of "What Women Want" featurning William Wallace. I have absolutely no knowledge or idea of how such tat infiltrated an otherwise cool yet perverted collection.

Like that moment when you are in the shower and you discover a solitary Ginger pube amongst an otherewise pristine set of hair, I wondered to myself "How the F*ck did that get there?"

Have any othere arrsers suffered such moments of horror?
  2. When I joined the Army, lots of people asked "What the hell are you doing here?"

Does that count???
  3. Yes and recently when I spotted a new thread called 'How the F*ck Did THAT get there?'

Does THAT count?

Good thread Cad, I'm sure this will run and run.
  4. I woke up one morning and before I even opened my eyes I could feel a pounding headache due to the copious amounts of alcohol drank the night before. Peeling my eyes open I noticed I wasnt alone in my bed....and it was big....and round...and ugly.

How the fcuk did THAT get there?
  5. I woke up this morning and noticed my missus lying next to me...I ask the same question every day!
  6. What were you doing in my bed? How the f*ck did you get there?
  7. What you doing scuttling Cuddles?
  8. I spent a month dossing around... chatting on ARRSE... chating with mates and avoiding everyone else... and then suddenly on the doormat... my monthly pay check!

How the fcuk did that get there?
  9. I woke up one morning in a pool of Sh*t, vomit and urine with no recollection of how the f*ck that got there.
  10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

It's obvious - at night, your long-repressed feminine side comes out, and you sleep-walk into your other existence as a cross-dressing feminist who loves chick movies and doing favours for sailors. Have you ever woken up with a rather sore botty, not after a chicken thal with extra chili pickle the night before?

You are certainly on a slippery slope - next you'll find fizzy water in your fridge nestling alongside the low-fat spread and salad, and a copy of Heat magazine by your bed.

Suicide now is really the kindest option.
  11. You Sir, are a most observant fellow!
  12. There's a fire extinguisher in my garage marked 'Do Not Remove'.

Seeing as I have apparently ignored that on one previous occasion , I am loathe work out how it got there and risk disobeying it again, so in my garage it remains.
  13. I have this problem everytime I have to move all my gear and uncover forgotten treasures in my wardrobe. Red leather jacket, of the distinctly 80's variety (who the fcuk bought that and were they on the white powder at the time?), and a curly blonde wig that I swear I've never seen before in my life, have been my latest finds. :shock:
  14. Snowy? have we met in a fetish club? My God..... you're not.... Flossy are you?

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

William Wallace! Well I suppose after he buggered up in Scotland he had to find a new line of work.