Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How the British fought terror in Jenin

Mora,If my father who served in Palestine met you he would greet you with the words`Your father must have been a very fast runner-must have missed him!`.He also greeted Arab palestinians the same way,much to the embarisment of my mother!

British soldiers are impartial,.......they shoot back..........irrespective of religion or race.

Most people sympathise with the history of the holocaust,but you Mora are your own worst enemy;By dragging-up incidents of long passed assumed attrocities and incidents,you only spark off recent memories of IDF heavy handedness and then claim they are carrying out old British policies.

I truly believe that PTP has not given you the coverted(amongst wasters like yourself) `Oxygen Thief`award for fear of being accused of being `Anti-Semitic`!

TROLL!
 

mora

War Hero
midnight said:
British soldiers are impartial,.......they shoot back..........irrespective of religion or race.

tommies are fine as are all the simple soldiers in the world, we are talking about the policy, don't be so touchy, mate.

By dragging-up incidents of long passed assumed attrocities and incidents

Military History and Militaria

[
 
midnight said:
Mora,If my father who served in Palestine met you he would greet you with the words`Your father must have been a very fast runner-must have missed him!`.He also greeted Arab palestinians the same way,much to the embarisment of my mother!

British soldiers are impartial,.......they shoot back..........irrespective of religion or race.

Most people sympathise with the history of the holocaust,but you Mora are your own worst enemy;By dragging-up incidents of long passed assumed attrocities and incidents,you only spark off recent memories of IDF heavy handedness and then claim they are carrying out old British policies.

I truly believe that PTP has not given you the coverted(amongst wasters like yourself) `Oxygen Thief`award for fear of being accused of being `Anti-Semitic`!

TROLL!

Annoying isn't it when you reach the bottom of a thread and realise it is never going to excite.

You boring cnut.
 
Me or Mora?

Try this one,I´m afraid I don´t know how to cut and paste;Scroll down to Mutiny and if you read this Mora you will realise just how lucky you were! http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Aden/AdenLastHours2.html I´ve put this thread in before but uptill now no-body has commented,thoughts anyone,truth or bullsh*t?

geordie blerk,
I once spent hours´discussing´ with Mora only to have nearly everything edited out! :evil: :x
 

expat_71

War Hero
Mora don't ever think that most Jews living outside of Israel are proud of what you guys have achieved.(fcuk all)

With all that American money it just is not in the interest of the political elite to change anything is there.
 

lancslad

War Hero
mora said:
'What did we not do that Israel does today?'

Simple answer mora - we didn't do it with CNN etc. watching. The world has changed somewhat from 1938 and there is very little credibility in basing current tactics on historical tactics which clearly weren't as successful as hoped for.

lancslad
 

mora

War Hero
lancslad said:
mora said:
'What did we not do that Israel does today?'

Simple answer mora - we didn't do it with CNN etc. watching. The world has changed somewhat from 1938 and there is very little credibility in basing current tactics on historical tactics which clearly weren't as successful as hoped for.

lancslad

its a quote made by Andreas Whittam Smith, Editor of The Independent

expat_71 said:
Mora don't ever think that most Jews living outside of Israel are proud of what you guys have achieved.(fcuk all)

The British Jewry never present too much pride, in the end its only hurt them , as they are more despised ( as Gerald Kaufman ).

Love the description of Isaiah Berlin

The New York Times

June 27, 2004 Sunday

Book Review Desk

LETTERS, 1928-1946 By Isaiah Berlin - Cambridge University Press.


The philosopher Isaiah Berlin, the most committed Zionist among British intellectuals, denied that the Jewish state he envisioned would be a “light unto the nations.” It was enough, he said, for Israel to become another Albania: simply a secure place for Jews to live in the world.

For him, Zionism meant first of all an affirmation of identity and a repudiation of all those shamefaced Jews he hated. And ''hated'' is not too strong a word. This vocabulary of abuse included ''cryptoness,'' which for Berlin meant Jews trying to hide their background. In a telling phrase, he said to a friend that her grandfather was ''one of the very, very very few English Jews of any station by whom one was in no way embarrassed.''
 

expat_71

War Hero
the British Jewry are notoriously non-proud creed. groveling and hand wringing would not make you respectable



Fcuk that .You just let us the British Jewry build refineries ,power stations, factories , houses and so on while Israel Jews knock them back down.

I do not know what the purpose of your visits are but I fcuking hate Israelis now.

Good job babe.

Thinking about it now I guess your not a Jew and you have achieved your aim so I think it's best that you are sent to Coventry.
Edited for being a gullible cnut
 

lancslad

War Hero
mora said:
lancslad said:
mora said:
'What did we not do that Israel does today?'

Simple answer mora - we didn't do it with CNN etc. watching. The world has changed somewhat from 1938 and there is very little credibility in basing current tactics on historical tactics which clearly weren't as successful as hoped for.

lancslad

its a quote made by Andreas Whittam Smith, Editor of The Independent

Largely irrelevant who made the original quote - you've used it in the body of your comment and as such I'd argue you agree with it.

Rather than quoting other folk why not just simply explain your own viewpoint? At the moment you come across as a party political broadcast.

lancslad
 
Lads, Lads...It has long been suggested on ARRSE that 'mora' is either a clever 'black propagandist' for some pro-muslim group, or an incredibly stupid Isreali....the choice is yours.

Edited to add: Whatever she/it is, I suggest you just enjoy taking the p1ss out of the creature...
 

Arik

LE
hansvonhealing said:
...It has long been suggested on ARRSE that 'mora' is either a clever 'black propagandist' for some pro-muslim group, or an incredibly stupid Isreali....the choice is yours....

My bet is on the last!!
 

mora

War Hero
:idea:
 

sawdusty

War Hero
By making excuses for past sins, Mora is merely trying to downplay the fact that there were sins committed in the first place. That's classic misdirection. The British are not reponsible for Israeli conduct. Only the Isrealis can be responsible for that. To go even further, I'd seriously doubt that any of the membership of ARRSE is responsible for any British misconduct in Palestine/Isreal. Could the same be said for Mora and Israeli conduct?
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top