How stupid can you get?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by lewiscollins, Aug 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So he was setting out to promote the film and accidentally generated a storm of publicity?

Yes, very dim.

• Like Like x 8
  2. certainly made me chuckle

3. I bet the film is crap, like that other recent nonsense with Gillian Anderson in it. Anyway, Tropper has already told us the Belfast Story.

4. That's like making a movie about Japan and sending out beheaded skeletons dressed in khaki !!

5. Do you know of many films that tell the story of the 14th Army, that's a ****ing travesty!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wish he's sent me that pack. I need to re-plen the van...

• Like Like x 4
  7. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Having just returned from London and at the brunt of Nippon tourists I feel that a live action replay (with live ammunition or preferably some very loud bangy and hot things dropped from a B29) of 8 August 1945 Hiroshima needs to be made. If you are searching your soul for someone callous enough to drop the atomic bomb on the Japanese again, then your search is at an end. If I had the launch codes for the entire Russian, French, UK, Israeli and US nuclear weapons then I think you know how I would use them.

8. mercurydancer

And not a single megaton would be wasted. Sushi scoffing bastards.

9. You appear to have a less than charitable outlook towards the sons of Nippon.

10. And they do make good cameras.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nuking London during the tourist season, dammed good idea. In fact I have a list of other places that might benefit from that as well.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/202354-crap-towns-returns.html#post5222668

12. They were probably Chinese anyway. Hardly anyone from here bothers to go to London these days (too expensive, too unwelcoming, food too horrible) :)

13. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Chinese tourists, worse and more ignorant than the Germans. Japanese I didn't mind except for their habit of stopping dead in the middle of the pavement, road, zebra crossing, almost anywhere.
    But for sheer unalloyed rudeness it has to be visiting mainland chinks.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

14. mercurydancer

My prejudice towards the Japanese is well honed. I can differentiate between the Korean and Chinese languages, and Japanese too, and I find the Chinese to be quite polite and if a little baffled by the busy London environment do not do as the Japanese do, which is to become aggressive, either passively or outright physically. Koreans can be obnoxious but are not ususally in the same league as the Japanese. I was so surprised when a Nip man pushed me aside with a fair degree of force waiting for reception at a London hotel I did not twat him. Its their secret technique. Use a forceful push and then do not make eye contact. In any case, it is better to turn Japan into a sheet of glass.

In many respects, I'm with Steven in the use of nuclear weapons as fast demolition of crap towns. Billingham definitely needs nuking. Peterlee too, although 1/2 megaton device will probably improve the town, rather than destroy it.