HOW SPORT CAN BRING JOY TO THE WORLD....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chimera, Oct 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Sometimes, when life is looking sh*t, the world around you is collapsing, and you are losing the will to live, something happens out there in the world of sport, that brings light and joy to your life, and you realise that there is a God.

And here it is. ENJOY:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7646307.stm

:D :D :D :D :D

2. Disappointed. Thought it was going to be a picture of Ronaldo with his legs being snapped before having his kneecaps drilled out by a Black & Decker on slow hammer.

3. I'm disappointed too! I thought it was gonna be about the spacker olympics :)

4. Ah yes, the speshul Olympics. Which makes our Olympics what? Run of the mill?

Fcuking crafty people them retards.

5. I had visions of beach volleyball and those scantilly clad young ladies who partake in it.

What the hell is the johnsons paint trophy?

6. Whilst i agree that this would make me happy, the thought of laughing at 'the super whites' does fill me with a sense of joy. Nearly as much as when I went past wembley on the tube last May to see them streaming out in tears. Happy days! :lol:

7. I think it took over from the "Northern cnuts can't get a job" trophy??

8. I thought it would have midget dodgeball

9. If you can dodge ball you can dodge midgets

10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

11. Something else that Leeds cant fucking win!

This didnt bring me joy. Oz Aerobics? Brazilian beach volleyball? Wayne Rooney being slowly reversed over by his own team coach?

edited for dingbat spelling

12. leaving Leeds to concentrate on the Carling Cup and becoming, once again, League division one champions

13. Not sure if the Red Scum's coach has got the ground clearance to get over the gwah granny shagger. I'd be happy to volunteer my Landie though.

14. What a let down. Not a mlaaaaar in sight.

15. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Shouldn't that be the THIRD division?