I applied a while back to join a unit in Sheffield - due to my current a-level exams, i'm currently focusing on them til the middle of June, so left it hanging really. I also wasn't sure it was a good idea to start the training and then move elsewhere to another unit, as i'm either going to Leeds or Dundee as of September, and the units available are different than those available in Sheffield. Something I should have discussed whilst I was at the unit, I suppose. Would it be better to see if I could start my training after these exams are out the way, and move to another unit/continue the training when I go to University, or just wait til September then apply to one of the units at the city I end up in and start the training then? I've received the letter asking me to confirm whether I still wish to continue with my army application, hence why I'm asking on here before responding. Yes, i'm a shit for not discussing it with someone at the unit whilst I was there, I should have done so.