How should HM Forces move to accommodate transgender personnel in the ranks and what potential issues will be created?

ACAB

LE
I feel that this thread is a direct result of the new POTUS writing a Presidential Order negating Trump's. If that is not the case then you can knock me down with a feather (oh er missus)

Yeah, there's no way he'd **** you over if he thought it would drive up his traffic. No Siree Bob
And I can honestly say that there's more than a few people who would whole heartedly disagree with you there.
I've actually met the guy via FUBAR RFC. He came across as very genuine, very humble for want of a better word and rather eloquent for a Para.

And I can honestly say that there's more than a few people who would whole heartedly disagree with you there.
I've actually met the guy via FUBAR RFC. He came across as very genuine, very humble for want of a better word and rather eloquent for a Para.
Lovely.

Rooper

War Hero
Wholeheartedly agree; Hugh’s a top bloke who served his country on operations unlike many on this site. His podcasts (H-Hour) are entertaining and do a great deal of good for many people, both by opening the eyes of many and providing assistance to others.

All round good guy, especially for a Welsh Gwar!!

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
J.. I know Hugh, I can assure you that he's no journalist mate. Far from it.

ETA check out his podcasts, some extremely interesting stuff covered by some extremely interesting people.
Just checked that out.

Blimey, he really does find some interesting people to talk to.

Cheers Old boy, and a thumbs up for the OP @Hugh Keir

Fair one. I just thought the OP was another journo, or someone's sock, My apologies to him.
His podcasts are excellent. Some really good subjects. There's one where a former Royal Marine is interviewed, he was kidnapped 3 times. The interview is extremely good and I had one of those "******* Hell, that is insane" moments listening to the guy talking about his experiences.
Well worth a listen.

Thanks for the kind words folks. Good to see some Forces Barbarians FuBars in here too
Have you thought about asking the same question on FYB?
That should produce some more answers plus there are a lot more young serving soldiers on there.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm going to treat myself to a bacon sandwich. Happy days.