Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How shit is Cadbury chocolate

The whole point of most companies is to make money. Cadburys are doing that.
They may be now, but if they do not listen to the moans and concerns of the paying public, they will go the same way as Woolworths, BHS, Ratner's, and half a hundred other company's that did not listen, evolve, modernise and generally do the right thing, what ever that thing may be, do it or go under, Carillion comes to mind, bad management. Its not the product, its the management.

They may be now, but if they do not listen to the moans and concerns of the paying public, they will go the same way as Woolworths, BHS, Ratner's, and half a hundred other company's that did not listen, evolve, modernise and generally do the right thing, what ever that thing may be, do it or go under, Carillion comes to mind, bad management. Its not the product, its the management.

When their sales take a massive dip they may be concerned as thats not happening I doubt they will worry.

Do you think Cadburys gave a **** about the general public before they sold out to the yanks?

Most of the public clearly don't think its shit, just those on here who are pretending to be chocolate connoisseurs.

I eat Milky Bars so am not a chocolate connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, Cadburys just tastes artificial now and if I notice that then there chocolate is shite

I eat Milky Bars so am not a chocolate connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, Cadburys just tastes artificial now and if I notice that then there chocolate is shite

A great many other people seemed to have not noticed.

Cadbury and every other food manufacturer have been pissing about with recipes since they started.

I had assumed your brain wasn't affected but it seems you are approaching old age fast.
Mars was written by you. I introduced Mars bars while explaining the Mars family connection.

Because the Mars Corporation owns and makes Galaxy chocolate. It was in reference to the implication that the poster does not like American chocolate. No one mentioned mars bars.

It's phosphoric acid in Coke that does it but if it's for cleaning then just buy the bloody acid itself (it's used in brewing) too).

Available as milkstone remover in your local agricultural supplier and back in the day you could spend an awful lot of cash in Halfords on little black bottles of it with 'as used by the MoD' for painting on rust when it was packaged as Jenolite.
Coverts the iron oxide to iron phosphate if I remember my chemistry correctly.