How shit is Cadbury chocolate

Made up story.

The kid “past away” did it? Three years ago.

And all these mums had recently done a first aid course, really?

And on these courses they were taught to dislodge choking hazards by slapping the back, as taught on no first aid course for sixty years.

Bollox story.

Back on thread - Cadbury’s is shit.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
And on these courses they were taught to dislodge choking hazards
I don't recall that being on the last FA course that I went on. Come to think of it, there was very little other than keep yourself safe and phone for an ambulance.

A far cry from my first one that included midwifery, tracheotomy and heart massage. Seems like you're not allowed to have fun any more.

I miss the Cadbury's Flake adverts with a soaped up girl in the bath teasing her mouth with a phallic treat whilst she strokes the tap with her foot.

I don't recall that being on the last FA course that I went on. Come to think of it, there was very little other than keep yourself safe and phone for an ambulance.

A far cry from my first one that included midwifery, tracheotomy and heart massage. Seems like you're not allowed to have fun any more.
I think there's a difference between what is taught on the 1 Day course and the 3 Day course. Last Red Cross course I did (3 Day, about two years ago) covered choking in adults, children and babies.

But, back on thread, I've given up on Cadbury's now. I prefer Lindt or Ritter; "Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut."

Some good news for any Toblerone fans out there.

'The alps have been restored!' Toblerone delights fans by reverting to previous shape

Mondelez listening to the consumer or responding to plummeting sales figures? You decide. Either way, be prepared to put your hand deep in your pockets for the redux version.

Personally, I would not care if it was free. Even as a kid with an addiction to sugary things common to all kids, I found it far, far too sweet. I could have done without the bits in it, as well, which are part and parcel of Toblerone.

Some good news for any Toblerone fans out there.

'The alps have been restored!' Toblerone delights fans by reverting to previous shape

Mondelez listening to the consumer or responding to plummeting sales figures? You decide. Either way, be prepared to put your hand deep in your pockets for the redux version.

Personally, I would not care if it was free. Even as a kid with an addiction to sugary things common to all kids, I found it far, far too sweet. I could have done without the bits in it, as well, which are part and parcel of Toblerone.
And a git to sh!t out if kept whole

In other choccy news;

Dairy Milk to offer low-sugar version

I wonder about this one. Apparently the reduction in sugar content of a single new Cadbury line, will not result in a lower calorific value. So what are they replacing the reduced level of sugar with?
Having become diabetic, I have tried low sugar choccies and apart from obviously tasting cack they seem to spike my blood sugar levels worse than the real thing presumably because of the amount of artificial ingredients they use as substitues

The new Cadbury stuff is supposed to leave a horrible aftertaste so can't see it being popular anyway

In other choccy news;

Dairy Milk to offer low-sugar version

I wonder about this one. Apparently the reduction in sugar content of a single new Cadbury line, will not result in a lower calorific value. So what are they replacing the reduced level of sugar with?
I wonder if they are replacing it with fructose syrup or something else thats not actually refined sugar but just as bad .

Cadburys is shit , i won't buy it know and no on else i know does . People would have ate it still if they had not changed it , now people just buy some good chocolate for a few pence more .

I wonder if they are replacing it with fructose syrup or something else thats not actually refined sugar but just as bad .

Cadburys is shit , i won't buy it know and no on else i know does . People would have ate it still if they had not changed it , now people just buy some good chocolate for a few pence more .
It's appears a lot of people still like Cadbury.
1 (1) Cadbury

Cadburys [more correctly Mondelez] have been trading on past glories several years now.
They have been aggressively cutting costs by sacrificing quality.
It will be interesting if new Dairy Milk becomes New CocaCola

It's the power of the brand, I think.

People still say that they prefer Coke to Pepsi even though in blind tests, more will favour Pepsi. Coke is the stronger brand.
Recently bought both Coke and Pepsi in glass bottles . I thought the Coke tasted ok but then the Pepsi put it to shame.