How shit is Cadbury chocolate

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BONNACON, Feb 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got a few boxes of cadbury's choc's at Christmas for people who had helped me through a difficult year. Fairly big Milk tray 660g. kept one for visitors as well over crimbo.
    Noticing after Christmas the only sweet things left were the milk tray I had a few (Not much of a chocolate person). They were tasteless goo. Seeing as only five had gone I sent the box back and recieved a voucher back for less than the box cost and an explanation that they had been stored at to high a temperature. Obviously we could only buy Cadburys with it so we got a couple of milk tray boxes to give away again. Being in a nibbly mood I opened one last night. Yulk. Same as the box we sent back. How do they sell this shite! Initially I blamed Brummies for not washing their hands before making the things but then noticed they were made in the EU under licence.

2. How dare you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poof, you didn't put enough Tabasco on them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ask Drivers lag if he needs any props for his next scat video.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Now made elsewhere, Cadbury's is just a name. I did some photography work for a promotions firm a couple of months ago, which involved visiting small retailers to promote Cadbury's. All the displays had Nestle and Mars in pride of place, a couple of retailers pointed out that Cadbury's was now so sweet and claggy that hardly anyone bought it any more. Also they made all the bars smaller.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Aye,it's probably got horse meat in it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mmmmmm Dairy Milk, I'll have it ...

8. And I thought you had a bit of class. Tut Tut.

9. For women a chocolate there is no class divide.

10. For really shit chocolate you have to look at the Yanks. The stuff you get in their rat packs tastes like dog chocs.

• Like Like x 2

11. You eat dog food.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nothing chocolate could ever be too sweet or claggy for the Scots.

• Like Like x 1
  13. or even too deep fried for that matter.

• Like Like x 2
  14. One of my colleagues is a Belgian guy who lives near Bruges, and every time I've gone over to see him he's asked if I can bring a tin of Quality Streets, for some reason he prefers them to the proper stuff his country is famous for!

15. Correct me if I'm wrong but,wasn't Cadburys bought a couple of years ago,by the American firm that make 'Hershey Bars' ?

Bought them out,promised to keep everything the same,and promptly started closing the UK operation down,moving it 'East',and altering the tastes,of most of the sweets!:-\\\\

• Informative Informative x 1