• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How shall we help CRmeansCeiling Reached?

How can we help CR?

• Organise a car boot sale to raise money to send him on holiday to Albania.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore him, he is posted soon and will have to do some work.

• Post a lonely heart advert for him in the Metro news paper.

• Help him? Help me! I am bloody well addicted to this site!

• Make him a Mod on here.

• Total voters
People, there is a fallen member amongst us. I fear the worst for CR. I believe the 'OP tempo' has gotten the better of him and that he is now off his rocker*. We must all be strong for him in his time of need and pull together in solidarity. Does anyone have any more ideas?

*either that or he had his drink spiked with a date rape drug that I cant spell and is only now coming to terms with it.

E

error_unknown

Just give him more alcohol and wipe the dribbles off his chin twice a day

FunkyNewBlood said:
*either that or he had his drink spiked with a date rape drug that I cant spell and is only now coming to terms with it.
spiked? I thought he used it to spice up his cocktails.. atleast.. that's what he told me..

Latest Threads