How sad....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RangeStew, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bummer.

2. Didn't think you could get pregnant that way :roll:

3. Why didn't she turn to lap dancing like the others?

4. I wanna know what she looked like before she turned herself into pavement pizza.

5. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Very sad to hear she did this but before I board the bus could I ask:

where is she originally from? Pardo is not French, its Spanish in origin, commonly used in South America as well. Why could she not go back to France even if her parents had "moved away?" And where did they go?
    Why was she not able to prove continuous employment or full time education for the past 5 years if she was fully employed or at uni since 1997?

It's all very well the mail shouting about this, but this is the same "newspaper" that screams loudest about the DWP et al giving our money to illegal immigrants and terrorists. They can't demand tougher rules then complain when they make the rules tougher

6. I suppose what made me laugh was that after having all her benefits stopped they went and asked for £200 back. Just to rub salt in the wound.

Well it made me laugh.

7. errrr...... 32 yo!!!!! wot's she been doing? At uni? ah, "pointless degrees!!!"

8. An out of work philosophy graduate?
    Quelle surprise.

9. Yeah hilaro=ious, dead child and dead mother. What a funny story. Not.

10. Quite agree. As one who usually gets stuck in with the banter on this site, this is actually very sad and not really a story to poke fun at! Not that I am judging anyone you understand.

11. Don't care about the woman.Her choice.But what had the kid done to deserve that?

12. I'm sure there will be an expensive inquest with someone made accountable, It probably would have been cheaper to give a hand out.

I agree about the Kid though not its fault and it won't grow up to enjoy life.