• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How sad was the contents of YOUR stocking..??

Mine contained the following:

Lee Evans DVD (live in Cardiff). Series 1 and 2 of Early Doors on DVD. Depeche Mode (The remixes) - Quality. No phucking giggling at the back. Ermmm..?? Boxers, Shower Gel(??)

Has anyone got a sadder list than that...??

No - didn't think so.............

Nothing sad in mine....I'm only writing this because I'm guessing I got something you wouldn't have minded

The whole back catalogue of Joy Division and New Order! (well, the ones I didn't have already)

Now thats a present.

Hey SS Theres fcuking gratitude for you ! A lot of effort went into the logistics of that pile of materiel you rx'd. BTW I got the Ashes DVD to watch, some mint Matchmakers to scoff while laughing at the Aussies, and I bought some top shelf XXX scut from CDWOW. Ding Dong.

Wife recieved from Parents a white hoody with cheeky (in pink) on the front, a monkey on the back with the words 'kiss my' printed on it's ass, the thing is designed to show peiced belly button.

My wife is 40 well fit for her age but no chav (comes from middle class German family)

Parents cannot understand why she disliked and was upset with their very thoughtful present .....

Comments on how to return present with suitable insult would go down well as it spoilt our xmas day.

j

Pocoyo said:
Nothing sad in mine....I'm only writing this because I'm guessing I got something you wouldn't have minded

The whole back catalogue of Joy Division and New Order! (well, the ones I didn't have already)

Now thats a present.

Top, TOP Xmas Prsesies

I Curtis - RIP

Andy Mcnabs latest (forget the name, the one with the x rayed AK on the cover) which I wanted to hate but have read to page 35 so far and have found to be very good, Prodigy's greatest hits (tops, has had me driving like Nigel Mansell today), Churchills biography of his life after the war, an Xbox 360 Core set, Call Of Duty, bottle of GF, bottle of GL and a voucher for a 1 hour flight in a Tiger Moth.

Not complaining, just wanted to make the people that had sh1t presents feel bad :)

Gutted, Auntie......My sadsack contained the following....

1 x stupid novelty mug (to live forever in the cupboard).
2 x pairs of novelty socks (yippeeeefackingdooooooo).
1x monster bar of choccy (hate the stuff).
Aftershave that smells like a wino's skiddys.

It certainly didnt contain anything worth a toss, (ungrateful????????me, baa humbug).

Aunty Stella said:
Andy Mcnabs latest (forget the name, the one with the x rayed AK on the cover) which I wanted to hate but have read to page 35 so far and have found to be very good, Prodigy's greatest hits (tops, has had me driving like Nigel Mansell today), Churchills biography of his life after the war, an Xbox 360 Core set, Call Of Duty, bottle of GF, bottle of GL and a voucher for a 1 hour flight in a Tiger Moth.

Not complaining, just wanted to make the people that had sh1t presents feel bad :)
All that in your stocking Aunty? What the hell did you get under the tree? A sports car?

Got crap Leatherman/penknife/torch imitation set from sister-in-law so gave straight to father for birthday present. Ditto with novelty mug. Did get a new Buffalo, Maglight and 7 books with a military theme.

mrpvrd - i got one of those crystal radios - does yours work - cos i cant get mine too - my dads taken it away to try at home - damned things - spent 4 hrs crimbo day trying to get the thing to work.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
OSACIN said:
mrpvrd - i got one of those crystal radios - does yours work - cos i cant get mine too - my dads taken it away to try at home - damned things - spent 4 hrs crimbo day trying to get the thing to work.
Get yourself an earphone, a diode, a couple of bits of compo tin & a shedload of wire & make up a rdo yourself.
Piece of p1ss.

Latest Threads