How refreshingly sensible

Why can't they be honest and simply state that they'll prosecute those who express views which power up the various media outrage buses?

Fucking pathetic that the tax payer is being asked to fund prosecutions where the only damage done was to the feelings of some vulnerable half-wit who simply needs to grow a few extra layers of skin.

Why can't they be honest and simply state that they'll prosecute those who express views which power up the various media outrage buses?

Fucking pathetic that the tax payer is being asked to fund prosecutions where the only damage done was to the feelings of some vulnerable half-wit who simply needs to grow a few extra layers of skin.
Zed, shall we go 2s up on what she's having?

Ha ha! That means you pompous, white, English kiddie-fiddling pigs will never get a conviction against anyone besmirching your 'good' name! It will be reserved for offending the noble Celts of various countries, wimmin, the gays and gibson's dogs.

Ha ha! That means you pompous, white, English kiddie-fiddling pigs will never get a conviction against anyone besmirching your 'good' name! It will be reserved for offending the noble Celts of various countries, wimmin, the gays and gibson's dogs.
make it stop.jpg

Hello.

I hope you get the pleasure of seeing your family killed in a road traffic collision.

Bit harsh - unless of course you're assuming that, like you, everyone's family hates them.
Are you the product of 8 fat cabbies, or are you just an utter bell-end?

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Careful there, I'm not a woman so you can't go all punchy on me.

You wife-battering shitcunt.
Ignorance is bliss isn't it.

I have never lifted my hands to a woman but have been maliciously accused of such which is a form of domestic abuse itself.

Wait til you lose your virginity, have a sprog and then find out that the sweet innocent girl you fell in love with is really a batshit mental, possive of the kids, snake with (now saggy) tits.

I amongst millions of other men are finding this out the hard way through the family and criminal courts.

Your time will come.

Me perfect? No.

Wife beater? Hell no.

Abused husband who stood up to a bitch verbally who was using the kids as a weapon and is experiencing sexism first hand? Fuck yes.

Equal opportunities my arrse.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I have never lifted my hands to a woman but have been maliciously accused of such which is a form of domestic abuse itself.

Wait til you lose your virginity, have a sprog and then find out that the sweet innocent girl you fell in love with is really a batshit mental, possive of the kids, snake with (now saggy) tits.

I amongst millions of other men are finding this out the hard way through the family and criminal courts.

Your time will come.

Me perfect? No.

Wife beater? Hell no.

Abused husband who stood up to a bitch verbally who was using the kids as a weapon and is experiencing sexism first hand? Fuck yes.

[video=youtube;rX7wtNOkuHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/video]

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Your time will come.

Me perfect? No.

Wife beater? Hell no.

May as well give her a scutch then.