How pure are you??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jest265, Nov 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok you have gotten me started on these quizzes now.

You are 19% pure

"You are a wild thing. You seem to have done pretty much most of whats on this list. Is there anything you havn't done or won't do?."

Add these test results to your MySpace profile or your webpage easily, copy one of the following html code in your MySpace profile or web page.

http://www.jokesunlimited.com/puritytest.php

I am sure you lot will do a lot better than me. In fact i can guarantee some will get 0% (other than question 12)

2. You are 60% pure

"Not too bad, you arn't the purest person in the world but you could also be a lot worse. Your at the 'just having fun' level. Careful though if you start to get worse you will have to stop wearing white."

3. You are 62% pure

"Not too bad, you arn't the purest person in the world but you could also be a lot worse. Your at the 'just having fun' level. Careful though if you start to get worse you will have to stop wearing white."

Perfect.

4. I am '22% pure' according to <a href="http://www.jokesunlimited.com

what do say to that

You are 22% pure

"You are a wild thing. You seem to have done pretty much most of whats on this list. Is there anything you havn't done or won't do?."

5. You are 44% pure

"You have crossed over into the impure arena. You have done some pretty wild things in the past. Don't feel bad, there is still time to clean up your way, unless of course you like being impure"

See, told you I wasn't all bad.

6. 43% pure

7. 25%. Bugger.

8. 15% pure

Still got some to work on! :)

CC_TA

9. That's why you only got 25%. Silly.

10. Driven Snow. Don't need to take the test.

11. hmmm it must be wrong :)

12. You are 31% pure

"You have crossed over it the impure arena. You have don't some pretty wild things in the past. Don't feel bad, there is still time to clean up your way, unless of course you like being impure;)"

13. You are 31% pure

"You have crossed over it the impure arena. You have don't some pretty wild things in the past. Don't feel bad, there is still time to clean up your way, unless of course you like being impure;)"

14. 73% pure apparently
    "Just having fun" 8O

Although I had to think back a few years to answer some of the questions!

15. 23% PURE

Damn i must have missed out somewhere in life.