How on EARTH do you sleep at night?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TVEDU_RED, Mar 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dunno if any of you have seen this but Matt Baker has massively gone up in my estimation with this fast ball final question to Cameron on the One Show.

YouTube - Matt Baker asks David Cameron: "How on earth do you sleep at night?"

It obviously isn't scripted (look at the reaction of the co presenter in the reflection) and after a fairly dull interview it catches Cameron massively off guard. To be fair he gets a fairly decent answer out but who'd of thought a cutting polictical remark would come out of Baker in the first place? Good drills!!

2. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

3. A fair bit better than Blair and Broon I should think, their party spent all the money and sold off the gold reserves. Having a review of the benefits system and cutting all the quangos from the public sector sounds like a good idea to me.

DC

4. I think that's a bit harsh on Cameron.

5. Cutting political remark? More of a schoolboy sneer after an absurdly soft interview. If he wanted to put the bloke on the spot, why not ask some proper questions rather than just toss a meaningless bit of crap in his face at the end? Or were the interviewers too thick to think up any proper, you know, political questions?

I have no idea who Matt Baker is, but I now have a strong desire to poke him in the eye with a toothpick.

6. I thought this was aimed at me , Well usually I fall asleep with images of alex jones clad in a bikini which is quite apt pertaining to the link you just posted

7. Cameron should have asked that Baker twat the same thing. I'm sorry you wore a shit eating eat for a few years on Blue Peter, presented some countryside programme and then got promoted to the pile of steaming shite that is the One Show because the muppet before you got sacked for sending dirty tweets. So Mr Baker, how do you sleep at night on the no doubt ridiculous amount of money you're paid by the BBC to shovel shite? At least people voted for Cameron.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Who are these people and the fucks the One Show?

The modern world is so confusing.

9. No OBE for Baker then.

PS Have the BBC apologised yet?

10. HHH

HHH LE

you must be what your username is :):)

11. Think the Answer is "Because just like the last Gov, I dont ******* care about the forces"

Just a thought....

12. As soon as I read this, I thought of the Simpsons episode where Rainier Wolfcastle is asked the exact same question. He replies, "On top of a big pile of money with many beautiful ladies.":biggrin:

13. It is a popular entertainment, of which I am aware. The Baker chappie appears to be some sort of latter day Rick from the Young Ones.

14. I got the impression that he was implying that DC would find it hard to sleep with all the problems he faces as PM. No controversy intended.

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the same. there was no hint of confrontation in his tone or his body language IMHO.