How Old Would You Go?

About 16/17 years ago ( I was early 20s) I met a mother and daughter in a nightclub in Kent. Anyway, get chatting to them both and it’s quite clear that the mother was up for a bit of fun.
However, that night wasn’t practicable to do anything so we exhanged numbers and I met up with her a week or so later.
We spent the night in a cheap hotel, we had a quick drink in a local pub beforehand.She was probably mid 40s. Her daughter was more my age, obviously.

Anyway had an evening of fun with the mum ,only odd thing she did was took a few photos, erm private photos for her own entertainment I would guess. I didn’t mind, she didn’t take any of my face or anything to identify me!

Anyway, next morning ( I knew I wouldn’t see her again) I asked her for her daughter’s number, which she gave me!

I messaged the daughter a few times but never went through with meeting up with her with her. That would have been the first mum and daughter I’d ever got have some fun with, shall we say!

The night club has gone now I believe ,but there was some dirty women in there!

Last edited:
Please share her secret. My Mrs is 61 and dryer than the Kalahari. The days of duvet hurdling are long gone. The menopause has not been good to her and she refuses to take HRT
Life is shite

Oh for a quick knee trembler with a Pompey slapper
Wife went two years before the knitting bee told her to get the patches. Helped that she had a job and bursting into a cold sweat was not a good thing.

water based lubricant from Lovehoney an essential even with patches.

Best I can do is when I was 31 I was seeing a 41 year old woman. She did her best to dehydrate me and give me muscle pains where I didn't know I had muscles. A bit mental, but not dangerous. Things were a bit wobbly so I f'ed off on another sandbox contract where I went from having a sore k**b to an external appendix, i.e. a useless vestigial organ. Money was good though and spent a fair bit of it 'out east'.

dabber69

Old-Salt
Wife went two years before the knitting bee told her to get the patches. Helped that she had a job and bursting into a cold sweat was not a good thing.

water based lubricant from Lovehoney an essential even with patches.
Tried that also asked the pharmacist for the best type of starters. Bought it.

Wife is still not up for it. Her mum died of Cancer at a young age and HRT was said to have masked the symptoms (over 20 years ago) so she promised her mum she wouldn't take it

Even though medicine has marched on enormously in the time its still a no from her

I'm living the dream, I'm a toy boy, my wife is 9 years older than me, and being a good Catholic girl she is still pretty rampant, even at 63 years of age. ;)
What a heart warming story and similar to my own. I met Mrs Jorrocks when I was 35 and she was 41. She was always young for her age and frankly doesn't seem to have aged a day since we met. Also a Catholic and still enthusiastic in all departments at the age of 64!

Oh for a quick knee trembler with a Pompey slapper
If you follow @Civvy Scum's advice and switch off the light, how do you know that you are not innocently attempting to roger a pompous rapper, instead?

Genuine question: can 50+ birds actually do it?

I'd always figured that they'd be all post-menopausal and disinterested by then.

Answers on a postcard........?????

anglo

LE
Genuine question: can 50+ birds actually do it?

I'd always figured that they'd be all post-menopausal and disinterested by then.

Answers on a postcard........?????
I know a woman that gets up early in a morning, then gets back into bed {often happens}
with her husband, and it's not to sleep, he is all most 80, and she is 70 years old,
not all women lose interest.

Brisman33

Clanker
When you're in your 50s and 60s, unless you're rich you won't be getting a lot of attention from hot little 22 year olds. A 50+ woman can still be a good shag, she's got 35 years of experience, won't get pregnant and won't expect you to marry her. They usually know the score and won't be easily shocked. By that age, children are grown up and have left home and if working they can have a decent paying job.

If you're younger, give one a try, she'll probably be flattered by the attention of a younger man and you might learn a thing or two.

Latest Threads