How oftern do you have a pulheems assesment done

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Mike49, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey I no you have one at the recuirtment center adsc, after then when do you next have a pulheems? Is it a year after that date? Then every year after. Or is your next one when you start basics?

2. When you turn 30.

3. on promotion to Sgt, at 30, 35, 40 (at some point it becomes two yearly but I can't remember if it's after 40 or 45) there are also times when downgraded personnel will require more frequent PULHEEMS assessments.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. It is done on age not promotion,

5. unless they've changed the rules while I was on holiday it is also done on certain promotions as well as changes in service for example on commission. Now shush child, I've being doing this shite for almost 22 years and my memory hasn't gone just yet.

6. so I won't have a pulheems again before im 30? do i nt have another before i start basics. I had one at adsc.

7. You'll have a medical when you begin training and one at the end of phase one training.

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You have them every year. Especially if your an old, downgraded bif like me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does anyone know the current requirement for pulheems? IE how often they are done, is it as post 8 above?

10. Is there an annual medical as well?

11. It's being outsourced to ATOS. So basically you're fit for work until Zager and Evans time.

12. So no annual medical or PULHEEMS?

Are they required for courses/fitness testing/deployment etc?

Or do you go to your GP?