How often / much do you use this website?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2004.

1. less than once a month

2. somewhere between once a month and once a week

3. once every few days

4. 1 to 5 times most days

5. I'm never off the bloody thing

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Own up now..
  2. Who is going to own up to "Less than once a month"???
  3. Well I would get some work done, but with all these bloody survey's... :wink:
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Think I should add another to ask if we need more surveys?
  5. As well as being over paid ,you have far too much free time ...Get a propper job :twisted:

Happy trucking 8)
  6. Way too much, my wife Mrs Armourer (Gawd bless 'er) says I'm picking up far to many rude words :wink:
  7. every day - but only cos i love good co
  8. As often as I can without drawing any incoming from the I.T. Nazis at work!

Take cover!! :p
  9. As much as when I'm connected up to the net, use chat as often as poss... and nope not in the hope of "trapping" (read profile!!! lol) but because its a scream in there and love the sense of humour... ya sick bassa's :lol: still a newbie here really but its a brill craic, well done arrse users !!!
  10. I got that bored last week I went on the User names section and did search by most posted user name in numerical order highest first........ I came 21st :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I need get out more
  11. Make that 19th - Short Fuse is close behind
  12. errrr is it possible to add the choice "in a big clump then not for many moons till im back on base"
  13. Bit of a newbie here...but judging by the banter on the site...I can see me becoming addicted very quickly.
  14. its my home page, by the time i am off it i ve forgotten what i was going to do.
  15. Have become hooked recently. Wife gives me verbal for it but I think a mad Irishwoman is just what the world needs more of.