How often / much do you use this website?

How often do you use visit ARRSE?

• less than once a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere between once a month and once a week

• once every few days

• 1 to 5 times most days

• I'm never off the bloody thing

• Total voters
Who is going to own up to "Less than once a month"???

As well as being over paid ,you have far too much free time ...Get a propper job :twisted:

Happy trucking 8)

Way too much, my wife Mrs Armourer (Gawd bless 'er) says I'm picking up far to many rude words :wink:

As often as I can without drawing any incoming from the I.T. Nazis at work!

Take cover!! :p

As much as when I'm connected up to the net, use chat as often as poss... and nope not in the hope of "trapping" (read profile!!! lol) but because its a scream in there and love the sense of humour... ya sick bassa's :lol: still a newbie here really but its a brill craic, well done arrse users !!!

I got that bored last week I went on the User names section and did search by most posted user name in numerical order highest first........ I came 21st :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I need get out more

easesprings said:
I got that bored last week I went on the User names section and did search by most posted user name in numerical order highest first........ I came 21st :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I need get out more
Make that 19th - Short Fuse is close behind

errrr is it possible to add the choice "in a big clump then not for many moons till im back on base"

Have become hooked recently. Wife gives me verbal for it but I think a mad Irishwoman is just what the world needs more of.