How often / much do you use this website?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Good CO, Oct 11, 2004.

?
  1. less than once a month

1.3%
  2. somewhere between once a month and once a week

8.1%
  3. once every few days

24.4%
  4. 1 to 5 times most days

42.7%
  5. I'm never off the bloody thing

23.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Own up now..

2. Who is going to own up to "Less than once a month"???

3. Well I would get some work done, but with all these bloody survey's... :wink:

4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Think I should add another to ask if we need more surveys?

5. As well as being over paid ,you have far too much free time ...Get a propper job :twisted:

Happy trucking 8)

6. Way too much, my wife Mrs Armourer (Gawd bless 'er) says I'm picking up far to many rude words :wink:

7. every day - but only cos i love good co

8. As often as I can without drawing any incoming from the I.T. Nazis at work!

Take cover!! :p

9. As much as when I'm connected up to the net, use chat as often as poss... and nope not in the hope of "trapping" (read profile!!! lol) but because its a scream in there and love the sense of humour... ya sick bassa's :lol: still a newbie here really but its a brill craic, well done arrse users !!!

10. I got that bored last week I went on the User names section and did search by most posted user name in numerical order highest first........ I came 21st :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I need get out more

11. Make that 19th - Short Fuse is close behind

12. errrr is it possible to add the choice "in a big clump then not for many moons till im back on base"

13. Bit of a newbie here...but judging by the banter on the site...I can see me becoming addicted very quickly.

14. its my home page, by the time i am off it i ve forgotten what i was going to do.

15. Have become hooked recently. Wife gives me verbal for it but I think a mad Irishwoman is just what the world needs more of.