How not to shoot wild boar

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by EX_STAB, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The guy had no idea about target selection or where to aim for a high kill probability, how many rounds did he eventually put into the boar by the tree?, I lost interest after that.

2. Well quite! Very poor in every respect.

3. I don't like these types either, but a fair bit of meat in the freezer nevertheless.

A fair few carcasses there.

I think the boars lost, and the bores won.

4. That was feckin awful!! They had the brass neck to put it on YA TUBE as well!!!

Dunno about the boar, but the shootin' was wild n I think he killed the tree it was lying next to.

That was embarrassing and fackin annoying to listen to - I know who I'd have shot.

Was he looking through the viewfinder instead of using the four point principle and his bang stick when he slipped the trigger? Spacker :x

edited to add; he coodny hit a coo in the arrse if he grabbed it's tail n whacked it wi a banjo.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Kiwis do it with dogs and knives, anything else is a girls game, an ex stab down there sends me the NZ Magazine, "More Pork", great but even the fit birds are scary!

6. Not a bad shot, although it's clear from his reaction he expected to miss, but he should've got his arrse over there and finished it off pdq.

Spacker :x

7. Ugly its really popular in the states as well to go out with a knife and some dogs. Mental the lot of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2pdsCniTn8

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I prefer deer, at least if you miss they dont charge you!

9. Don't count on it.

LINK

10. Pathetic...at least 3 run right in front of him! I could have had them with my bare hands with that oppurtunity...wasters

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I will admit that we flush plenty of Roe when beating and they tend to run through the line, most beaters dive to the floor as those antlers can be nasty!

12. Yeah but the spineless cnut held back from finishing it up with a good "FIGHT THROUGH".

13. How much do they charge you??? Is it Euros or Pound Sterling??

Also, do they take Paypal?.....