How not to shoot wild boar

The guy had no idea about target selection or where to aim for a high kill probability, how many rounds did he eventually put into the boar by the tree?, I lost interest after that.

still21inmymind said:
The guy had no idea about target selection or where to aim for a high kill probability, how many rounds did he eventually put into the boar by the tree?, I lost interest after that.
Well quite! Very poor in every respect.

I don't like these types either, but a fair bit of meat in the freezer nevertheless.

A fair few carcasses there.

I think the boars lost, and the bores won.

That was feckin awful!! They had the brass neck to put it on YA TUBE as well!!!

Dunno about the boar, but the shootin' was wild n I think he killed the tree it was lying next to.

That was embarrassing and fackin annoying to listen to - I know who I'd have shot.

Was he looking through the viewfinder instead of using the four point principle and his bang stick when he slipped the trigger? Spacker :x

edited to add; he coodny hit a coo in the arrse if he grabbed it's tail n whacked it wi a banjo.

ugly

LE
Kiwis do it with dogs and knives, anything else is a girls game, an ex stab down there sends me the NZ Magazine, "More Pork", great but even the fit birds are scary!

theiftaker said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMr3Ef14HRY

This guy beats him with a couple of sticks and some string
Not a bad shot, although it's clear from his reaction he expected to miss, but he should've got his arrse over there and finished it off pdq.

Spacker :x

ugly

LE
I prefer deer, at least if you miss they dont charge you!

Pathetic...at least 3 run right in front of him! I could have had them with my bare hands with that oppurtunity...wasters

ugly

LE
Thomas_Blake said:
ugly said:
Don't count on it.

LINK
I will admit that we flush plenty of Roe when beating and they tend to run through the line, most beaters dive to the floor as those antlers can be nasty!

theiftaker said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMr3Ef14HRY

This guy beats him with a couple of sticks and some string
Yeah but the spineless cnut held back from finishing it up with a good "FIGHT THROUGH".

ugly said:
How much do they charge you??? Is it Euros or Pound Sterling??

Also, do they take Paypal?.....

the boar shot by the bow and arrow in florida was a good piece for the "anti shooting lobby".....It should have been despatched immediately to prevent further suffering...Twats like that will cause the sport to be banned