How not to Modify your Audi Engine

Discussion in 'REME' started by Englishspringer, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Class, just read the Audi tread is a class REME VM???

2. For sale 12 lb of sand only 1/2 the bag used "Wancar" obviously never been in the army on AFV's in hot sandy places he might have realised then again do they still have those little honda apu engines in warrior? maybe his m8 was in LOL :?
  3. Thank you for brightening up my Sunday morning.

4. Translation please? Blinking pesants on our forum...................AGAIN!!
  5. Stupid CNUTS
  6. This is a real thread, but not on that forum.

It started in Audizine over 2 years ago but keeps resurfacing on other forums.

Apparently the original thread was real, and sand was poured into the intake, but its been passed around the forums ever since just for amusement.......
  7. Can someone please tell me how to stop breaking into giggles every time i visualise this.
  8. Nope its just not possible! I need a new bloody keyboard there's coffee all over mine!
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

That had to one of their own winding them up.
  10. got to be a wind up?!fcuking hell!!!wtf!!!he doesn,t deserve to own a fcuking car and his mate needs fcuking with a sledge! 8O
  11. Erm, so what exactly does 'porting' mean then? I thought that it sounded like a reasonable enough way to sand the engine down? why wouldn't it work?