How NOT to do a False-Flag operation

Lomax

War Hero
What the one in the Synagogue?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32007767

The rabbi seemed quite a balanced chap, and said it was more anti-Social than anti-Semetic. No playing a religious joker card straight away, quite refreshing really.

And anyway, given the Synagogue probably had some Community Safety Trust gentlemen to make sure that the place was alright; I reckon those pi$$heads would have been sorted out properly prior to the met arriving. I've a lot of time for Krav Maga.

At the risk of a thread diversion, RT news had a nice link to a youtube video of it going on. It appears to be white people and accompanied by western clothed females, so guessing not Muslim, the fact that a girl apologised for their behaviour during it seems to rule out a pre-planned too.

Five of them at least are being questioned by the met, the possibilities I can come up with are, fascists (at least the Hitler loving type), morons brainwashed by the media into thinking that the poor Hamas are being oppressed by "worldwide Jewry", or just some drunken idiots, betting on the latter myself. The only thing I'm sure of is that their hangovers will be the least of their worries tomorrow.

Last edited:
As usual then. Most of us round my way will just be glad to get rid if Esther McVey as our local MP.
She is a really nasty piece of work, that one. Look for her views on the disabled and society particularly why disabled people are not getting any access to help back to work any time soon.

To my knowledge he was involved in neither any life & death battles, nor any negotiation with the Taleban as he's claimed in interviews. Come to think of it he wasn't a personal tutor to the HRHs during his attachment to the HCR either. AEC tutors tend to teach CLM, not mentor future monarchs.

Funny how CVs pad out when people leave, especially for a career in politics, isn't it?

I'm told that when having his DV interview he was content for an adjoining door to be left open to the delight of those within earshot (and those who moved their chairs a little closer to hear the moon howling better).

NSP

LE
Tommy Robinson's on LBC at the moment talking about meetings he had with Amin - and subtly alleging Amin's involved in some way with underage grooming. Says the meeting at which he discovered this is all recorded on the covert camera he used to get Amin setting up the protest he could be seen to defuse, so he can prove it's not slander [he says].

Interesting, if it is actually true...

Last edited:

RZer0

LE
As this guy is my local tory candidate (for now), I wasn't even aware that he was even standing in my area, let alone any engagements with the local community (White working class, salt of the earth etc). I know who my local Labour MP is. He engages with the community and is very active in the local area same goes for the local UKIP candidate, I'm aware of who is and he is active in the area.
I don't remember seeing him at any local public event. My labour MP is and UKIP has started to attend now they have a candidate. So rather than doing things old way and working with the local communities to gain votes, he decided to try and get his name in the papers as a peace broker by allegedly, colluding with the EDL.

I hope they drop him the muppet.

The might not do any better but they certainly couldn't do any worse!

Unfortunatly that will probably be seen as a challenge kinnock and micheal howard prove things could have been worse

Amin was interviewed on the Today programme this morning. He seems to be going down the 'deny everything' route, and is still trying to portray himself as the man trying single-handedly to bring peace to Dudley. I was just waiting for him to say that he'd 'felt the hand of history on his shoulder' (copyright Tony 'pants on fire' Blair).

NSP

LE
Since Tommy Robinson opened his mouth a few minutes ago it seems Amin's stopped answering his 'phone. To journalists, at any rate.

NSP

LE
Unfortunately that will probably be seen as a challenge kinnock and micheal howard prove things could have been worse
The possibility exists that I may have had my tongue in my cheek when I posted that. It was more of a sideways swipe at the low quality of the recent governments than the potential high quality of any form of hypothetical UKIP one!

That Amin family eh- if they haven't got heads in the fridge they've got skeletons in the cupboard.
Sometimes you really couldn't make it up could you?

Shirley no relation of this guy?.....
MTE1ODA0OTcxNTM4MDIzOTQ5.jpg

Career politicians, career self serving liars.

My trust in politicians, generalisaing, to do the right thing has taken a nose dive. Whether is was the naivety of youth or the cynicism of age or a mix of both, I've shit 'em.

Shirley no relation of this guy?.....
MTE1ODA0OTcxNTM4MDIzOTQ5.jpg

Ah'm havin' a copy of de amazin 'Collected Broadcasts of Idi Amin' written by de most talented feller Alan Coren an performed by John Bird. It full of humorous sketches an simlar. Download it now from iTunes - or de boys from de State Research Bureau payin you a visit for purposes of encouragement.

Ah'm havin' a copy of de amazin 'Collected Broadcasts of Idi Amin' written by de most talented feller Alan Coren an performed by John Bird. It full of humorous sketches an simlar. Download it now from iTunes - or de boys from de State Research Bureau payin you a visit for purposes of encouragement.
I've still got the book somewhere. Flaming roared when I first read it.

Blogg

LE
Tommy Robinson's on LBC at the moment talking about meetings he had with Amin - and subtly alleging Amin's involved in some way with underage grooming. Says the meeting at which he discovered this is all recorded on the covert camera he used to get Amin setting up the protest he could be seen to defuse, so he can prove it's not slander [he says].

Interesting, if it is actually true...

Worth listening to the full interview.

Ugly. Very ugly but it is the face of future "politics" in this country

http://www.lbc.co.uk/tommy-robinson-live-on-lbc-106900

Latest Threads