How much younger would you go...95 years?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bravo_Zulu, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Somalian man, 112, marries 17-year-old

"Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife.
    Ahmed Muhamed Dore - who already has 13 children by five wives - said he would like to have more with his new wife, Safia Abdulleh, who is 17 years old...Mr Dore told the BBC he was born in Dhusamareeb in central Somalia in 1897 - and has a traditional birth certificate, written on goat skin by his father. Our correspondent says he has an interesting history - in 1941 he joined the British colonial forces as a soldier for 10 years and then served as a police officer after Somalia won independence in 1960. Altogether, Mr Dore has 114 children and grandchildren. His oldest son is 80 years old and three of his wives have died."

I wouldn't mind still being around at 112... 8O

2. But what he has to remember is that in ten years he'll be 122 and she'll be 27. Ten years further on, he'll be 132 and she'll be 37. And what the fück would he want with an old biddy like that?

MsG

3. The blushing couple were asked if they were worried that there might be fatal consequences of the wedding night exertions?

The bridegroom said: "Look. If she dies, she dies. There's plenty more fish in the sea."

4. ...or ships!

Fcuk me that cnut was around when the first wave of Pirates sailed the seas.

5. Hey!
    I'm old, but not that old. 8O

6. Do you reckon this 17 yr old is up for it, or is this a family thing you reckon?