• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How much would you let someone sh@g your OH for?

Was going to post this on Rearparty but thought it better suited to Arrse!

We have been discussing this in the office today and have had mixed responses from 'nothing they can have a go for free' to a million pounds!

So how much would you let someone do your Mr/Mrs for?

Depends. If it was a certain Miss Jolie (or any fit bird really) I'd let drink from my wifes furry cup for free.

However anyone else would have to pay the keeper. £100 an hour plus costs and incidentals should cover it.

Edited 'cos my fingers are to fat!!!

lol already did that ages ago think you commented too cant remember was red t-shirt holding a pint of guiness anyhow back to the question how much for your OH?

They could have her for a pint.

If it's her fit housemate and I could watch then I suppose I could let it go for free.

If they don't want the missus permenantly then i'd probably have some rule on hygiene/barriers as I don't want to stir someone else's porridge. I know, fecking poof...

crabby said:

If it's her fit housemate and I could watch then I suppose I could let it go for free.

If they don't want the missus permenantly then i'd probably have some rule on hygiene/barriers as I don't want to stir someone else's porridge. I know, fecking poof...

Will you chuck in the puncture kit and foot pump with your "bird", or do they have to bring their own?

I'd actually pay money to share my missus with another bird, and with me present. I'd pay even more to be in on the action.

As for a bloke having a bounce, he could do it for £500, but I'd have to have a go on his missus.

If he didn't have a missus, £1,000,000.

(Edited after discussions with the missus)

She'd want £250,000 from the bloke (plus my £500) if there was another missus involved.

She'd also want 250,000 if there was no other missus involved and the bloke looked half-decent. If he was an ugly b@stard, she'd want £1,000,000 and I'd only want £50,000.

EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE!

What are you doing this weekend Moody?

Moodybitch said:
crabby said:

Will you chuck in the puncture kit and foot pump with your "bird", or do they have to bring their own?
Well, they'd have to pay me more than a pint for that bird; £30 a go say - at which price it's just rude not to chuck in the puncture kit.

No need for foot pump on "real bird" - big enough norks already :D

Latest Threads