How much to get rid of MPs?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BarkingSpider, Oct 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, it's been said on a thread in Current Affairs that Jacqui Smith is very likely to lose her seat and her career at the next election as she has become unelectable. (Let's hope so eh?). :dance:

She effectively stole £116,000 pounds from the taxpayer in false expenses claims.
    Now I don't know about the rest of you, but I reckon that's money well spent if it means we're permanently rid of this ugly, thick as mince, fat fcuker. If only we'd known 12 years ago.

How much would be a reasonable amount to get rid of the rest of them?
    Suggestions (with prices) on a postcard...
  2. Why not make it a quiz show? MPs are the contestants.

I'm thinking a remake of the Running Man.
  3. I do hope....that means only another 649 of the buggers to get rid of as well.

Problem is though,I kinda depressed in thinking that the next ones getting in will doing the same thing as soon as they can work out how to keep it hidden.
  4. Wait until they are all in the house, then lock the doors. Let's see how long they remain "civilised". Sort of Lord of the flies meets Big Brother.
  5. About 1300 rounds with a double tap :twisted: If Mizz Spliff loses her seat,I hope it doesn't drop on anybody,fatarst cnut 8O
  6. Death by Skiff. Is it do'able?
  7. Just tell them they can no longer put in any claims for anything. Most will leave and we'll just be left with the ones who really care about this country.
  8. How much to get rid of MP's - well on polling day get off your arrse and down to a polling station! Bargain. 8O