how much more......?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theslayerofmen, Mar 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. having just read the latest news, and a good number of threads on this forum i find myself asking...........just how much more can our once beautiful nation take before it is finally, cruelly, destroyed. we are surrounded by injustice of the highest order. those tasked to oversee our safety and ensure our prosperity are either asleep or completely inept. lining their own pockets and securing their own financial futures without a regard for morality or integrity. those tasked with ensuring justice balances her scales accordingly seem to laugh in her face and pour scorn on those few who would see justice done. we all know the contempt this 'government' hold our brave forces in....one of the reasons i left. i just want to know. when is enough enough? has the apathy become so great that no one really cares any more? is there any light at the end of this God forsaken tunnel? can i be the only one who truly despairs? please, tell me i am not alone.

2. I'm a tad wary of what I'm going to write here and I am without a doubt putting my head over the parapet.......a couple of months ago an election type leaflet was dropped through my front door which turned out to be from the BNP. 99 times out of 100 I would throw any electioneering leaflet straight in the bin but this took me unawares (no BNP in my part of the world) so I thought I'd read it.

As I went through the leaflet I have to be honest - I found myself agreeing with a fair amount of it, in general principle at least.

Let's not kid ourselves, this is political rhetoric in its written form and the BNP has a reputation for being a harvesting ground for fascists and bully boys and has been hijacked by Rent-A-Thug and it would, in its present incarnation at least, be an absolute disaster to have it in charge of the country.

But the strange thing is, its written word (in the leaflet I read at least) regarding law and order, immigration, taxation, corruption, etc. seemed to echo a great deal of the views I read in these forums and hear in the pubs and clubs and I do wonder how it would be received if the BNP didn't have the image of being a recruiting ground for fundamentalist nazis.

The present Fun Boy Three, Blair, Cameron & Campbell, and all of their successors, are and will be of no use to anyone but themselves and their ilk and have no interest in sorting the fcuking mess that they have made. So what is the alternative? A new party, even one with far right views, or vigilante groups stalking the streets?

Coat.....gone......

3. Part of the BNP's Mission Statement:

It's a good job denial of the Norman Conquest isn't a criminal offence.

4. "We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations."

That'll be utter gibberish then.

5. And from the same source:

More gibberish but nice to note there was an intensive building programme going on 7,000 years ago.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My old mucker Le Pen is doing pretty well . . .

Anyone see the coat hanger . . .

7. "...the marvels of architecture and engineering that have been completed on these islands since the construction of the great megaliths 7,000 years ago."

I can picture the scene. Bloke in animal skin suit says:

"Well, Luv y'see the problem is that we have to order the joints for megaliths of this size specially from Jewsons and they can take an age. I've got another job near Salisbury but we'll be back before the joints arrive. How's about a nice cup of tea? Stick the kettle on, there's a luv."

8. The problem with these people is that they are pandering to what you consider to be the problem. They are soft and cuddly and would promise the world (I would like an assault rifle too) but underneath they are corrupt and unwilling to see you as an equal.

This is the seduction that all will be well if we are running the shop. They use half-truths “and of course every one knows” to prove the point. There was a survey in The Time two weeks ago and I saw something on it in the new yesterday, that there are over 300, 000 French living and working in Britain. Will they be treated like the others?

And on a closing point it looks like curtains for the house of Windsor if they get in then. What happens if you have been in the UK before the UK was formed but not of Nordic ancestry?

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You'd be a bog-trotting mick.