How much is your Poo worth?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Sabre, Jul 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ever sit in the office or workshop, even your garage with a turtles head almost popping out?

Ever wondered how much it cost your company/Boss as you run off clenching your butt cheeks?

Well fear no longer i have found the perfect website for you.

Its a poos calculator, smply enter your details, then once ready click start when you return click stop!

2. Ha!! I'm a 1337 Haxx0r !!

I worked out a way to use it to determine the cost of a coffee & a smoke (£1.75 if you're interested).

God, I'm good. I'm surprised you aren't all on your knees worshipping me :)

3. Sabre, how come my arrse closes with a whoosh now and not a bang, strange...
  4. no idea, i know mine doesnt
  5. Mine was only 50p I don't know whether I need a pay rise or a change of diet.....
  6. What a brilliantly evil website! I am clocking how much time my staff spend on cigarette breaks as well as toilet breaks!

I'm gonna give them an invoice on pay day! :twisted: HAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:
  7. J_D

J_D LE

17p!!! Doesn't even touch the sides!
  8. All those years of anal abuse have paid off!
  9. MDN once offered me £50 to curl one out on his chest, if that wasnt bad enough the cheeky git asked for a discount if he held my cheeks open! :lol:
  10. J_D

J_D LE

Well you should know. Your dad told me you were the same.
  11. Is that as he was breathing heavily over your shoulder, whispering into your ear as he popped your poop hole? God damn! he's a cad! That my dad for you!
  12. J_D

J_D LE

The sentence " I have a lolly for you" come to mind?
  13. Magnificent. £2.18, and believe me I savoured EVERY single penny...
  14. I guess your feacal value would vary for the type of cable laid.

For example, although not having a monetary value..... the after lager 'BBLLAAAAHT' is priceless in terms of satisfaction, especially if you can trump the butt mud higher than sphincter level, even spaltting the under side of the seat.

The stool that Cait refers to isn't quite as described.... I offered £100 for a nosh and to nibble her innards and her response was '£50 let me MR whippy for you and its a deal' naturally I parted with my money, Ive saved all round, I don't need to by a plug as you may recall she has a drawcord attached to her bunghole.

I imagine Dale's stool may be worth a few quid, she could be branded the upside down girl......... her breath smells like dog sh1t and her stools will probably look like seagull turd, all white and full of man yoghurt