How much is LOA in Australia?

Quick question. I'm one of the lucky ones going on EXP Long Look next week. Despite our best efforts the me the clerk and I couldnt find the LOA rates for OZ. Anyone know either what it is or where to look?

It's fcuk all, in fact, you have 33% lopped off your pay for being a lucky cahnt!

Bitter? Me? Toooo fcuking right!

Enjoy!

Airfix said:
It's fcuk all, in fact, you have 33% lopped off your pay for being a lucky cahnt!

Bitter? Me? Toooo fcuking right!

Enjoy!
What? They can't do that to me can they? The fecking clerk failed to point that out if its true.
£3 a day sounds about right.

The new rates are on JPA/SPVA, I'll have a look tomorrow (because I'm obviously not in work now) unless one of you night shift wallahs/late workers can get onto the Defence Intranet thingy and find it out.

duginlikeanalabamatick said:
Quick question. I'm one of the lucky ones going on EXP Long Look next week. Despite our best efforts the me the clerk and I couldnt find the LOA rates for OZ. Anyone know either what it is or where to look?
Feckin hell - sent on holidays with our hard earned tax and you want MOOOOORE!! :x :x :x I'm outraged :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have fun :p :D

Don't need allowances mate - the beer flows free in public fountains, pies are available at every shop and bikinis are dress of the day. Except on fat chicks - they serve the pies.