• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How much is a pint where you live?

As suggested by Ozduke in another thread.

I'm in Leicester and it ranges from £1.85 in the WMC's for lager through to about £4 for a guinness in some pubs. Average falls around the £2.50 mark.

How about the rest of you?

Edit: (TITLE) Changed 'beer' to 'pint' in order to help the simple minded who may find themselves giving the price of a tinnie round the local offy. Cnuts.

In the Moat bar on the outskirts of town where I normally drink it's £2.60 for a Guiness & £2.80 for Wifebeater & Magners.In the town it's nearer £3 for a pint but £3.20 for a pint of Wobbly.

4.10 Euros (£2.77) for a pint of Guinness / Smithwicks (Ale) in most pubs.

Bulmers (sold in the UK as Magners) and Largers tend to be 4.50 Euros (£3.05) to 4.80 Euros (£3.25) in most pubs.

Lucky gits,

I live in a 'resort' type place, so they push the prices up. £3.50ish a pint, EASILY in summer.

Frequenting the same place to get known as a local hardly works too 'cos of the high staff turnover, nobody around long enough to remember you.

Between 2.10 - 2.60 For the usual shite. Strongbow, Guinness, Carling, Fosters...

2.90 for a Liquid Dickhead.

3.20 for a bottle of Magners, UK pint size.

On average about S$15 a pint (@ 5 GBP) for the local brew of Tiger and an assortment of draft inc. Caffreys, Guinness, Speckled Hen...

440ml can of Boddies will set you back about S$6-7 in the supermarket (@ 2 - 2.30 GBP) :x Oh for a can of Thwaites :cry:

lancslad

people, i'd like to remind you all that this information, while interesting, is fairly useless without a rough indication of where it is you are located....

At my local (in Denmark) it costs between 3.45 (local lager) and 3.80 (Guinness, Murphy's, etc.) for a pint.

If I feel like slumming it, I can buy 330ml bottles of lager, or shots for about 90p at my local dive (it's a great place really, just don't wear light colours because it shows the blood).

T_T

No alcohol (Far East - dry country) BUT if you know the members only club with the secret knock, it is possible to get a can of Tiger for about B$5.

Generally we drive to the nearest border crossing though, about 45 mins away, where a bottle of wine is B$15 and 12 cans is about B$12

In Oldham, I can't comment on larger but 90p in the "Hogshead" on Union Street, £1.10p in the local weatherspoons, £1.60-£1.85p in local pubs for Bitter. Don't know about town prices, But I suspect you'll spend £2.50p for a bottle of american pi55

Latest Threads