How much is a pint where you live?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Machristo, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As suggested by Ozduke in another thread.

I'm in Leicester and it ranges from £1.85 in the WMC's for lager through to about £4 for a guinness in some pubs. Average falls around the £2.50 mark.

How about the rest of you?

Edit: (TITLE) Changed 'beer' to 'pint' in order to help the simple minded who may find themselves giving the price of a tinnie round the local offy. Cnuts.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

In the Moat bar on the outskirts of town where I normally drink it's £2.60 for a Guiness & £2.80 for Wifebeater & Magners.In the town it's nearer £3 for a pint but £3.20 for a pint of Wobbly.
  3. 1.90 to 2.80 depending on pub or club
  4. about the same here.
  5. 4.10 Euros (£2.77) for a pint of Guinness / Smithwicks (Ale) in most pubs.

Bulmers (sold in the UK as Magners) and Largers tend to be 4.50 Euros (£3.05) to 4.80 Euros (£3.25) in most pubs.
  6. Lager: Average £2.20 where i now live, and average £2.95 where i used to.
  7. £3.60 a pint of guinness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. £1.85 to £3.00 for a pint

though £2 a pint rough country cider is where the fun is
  10. From 1.55 for a pint local bitter to about 2.80 for guiness
  11. Lucky gits,

I live in a 'resort' type place, so they push the prices up. £3.50ish a pint, EASILY in summer.

Frequenting the same place to get known as a local hardly works too 'cos of the high staff turnover, nobody around long enough to remember you.
  12. 5Km (Approx: £1.73 in British terms) For a Pint of Finest Sarajevsko Pivo - Toceno - of course!

That's a Draught Beer for the unedumicated 8)
  13. Between 2.10 - 2.60 For the usual shite. Strongbow, Guinness, Carling, Fosters...

2.90 for a Liquid Dickhead.

3.20 for a bottle of Magners, UK pint size.
  14. 'Bout $6 for a pint of cat vomit (in politer company, it usually goes by the name Budweiser.)
  15. On average about S$15 a pint (@ 5 GBP) for the local brew of Tiger and an assortment of draft inc. Caffreys, Guinness, Speckled Hen...

440ml can of Boddies will set you back about S$6-7 in the supermarket (@ 2 - 2.30 GBP) :x Oh for a can of Thwaites :cry: