How much does it really hurt?

amyl nitrate and baby oil

It is better to give than to receive.

Whoever coined that phrase was surely thinking of anal, not oral?

Get your man to do it for you and it doesn't hurt at all :D

buckets of lube and fingers first - that's what Steve the burly trucker uses.

Not that I am really a burly trucker called Steve.

Any squaddies who frequent service stations along the M1 are welcome in my cab any time, though.

Butter and rice crispies smooth the passage...although ricicles are OK too. Get that slippery but raspy feeling for both of you...and on top of all that it tastes good later aswell.

GM_1000 said:
buckets of lube and fingers first - that's what Steve the burly trucker uses.

Not that I am really a burly trucker called Steve.

Any squaddies who frequent service stations along the M1 are welcome in my cab any time, though.
I believe I have mentioned my proximity to Watford gap :)

mod edit: do we need pictures for everything on ARRSE? it slows it all down too many pics,changed from img to url link

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/linemanloz/DSC00031.jpg

Instead of going for the "Suprise sex" slant on bum fun, try working yr prey gently... or if your stuck always try the ole armourer favourite of deep heat and ground glass :):):):):):):):):)

Outstanding said:
Bum sex - and what can you do stop it hurting quite so much?
Some of the replys on this thread are so Anal!

Why don't you find something cock sized and stick it up your arrse, then you'll know for certain if it hurts or not.

I saw a bird in a video do it with a baseball bat, but that may be too advanced since you're a first timer!.

Plenty of fisting, after that the buggeree's hoop will be so slack you won't feel a thing. It does, however, rather ruin the sensation for the buggerer.

Latest Threads