How much does a CCF Captain get paid?

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by barbarasson, Apr 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is the daily rate of pay for a CCF Captain on military duties?

Thanks

2. Further to this, does anyone else have the complete ACF/CCF pay scales.

3. Far too much is the answer. However, you'll find the current rates of pay here:

http://www.army.mod.uk/servingsoldier/condofserv/mm/annex_d_army_cadet_force.htm

A CCF Captain comes in at £81.94. Please note that Cadet Force officers, AIs and SSIs are not eligible for incremental pay, despite the way the pay table appears.

EDITTED: I think I've just answered your question Rab me old mucker. Do you like my new avatar?

4. hang on, does that mean if I signed up and then rocked up twice a week as a SI I would get a ton for my trouble ????

Talk about money for old rope

5. No, detachment nights don't get you paid, only your travel expenses.

Nice one C_B

6. No, it doesn't necessarily mean that Wellyhead. Officers, AIs and SSIs are not paid for normal parade nights. They only get paid for certain weekend training and annual camps.

In theory though, yes you could also join the ACF or CCF as an adult at the same time as serving as a TA soldier. And yes you would be eligible for additional pay for these Cadet Force duties. Anyone thinking that being in the TA will get them an express route into the Cadet Forces is mistaken - the application process will be just as rigorous (or unrigorous in the case of the CCF) as for any other applicant.

7. Then what is the point - whilst it is comendable that we "volunteer" our time and experience - the MoD needs to wake up - I get more in an hour than a Maj does daily - happy and always will be to give back - did do for 3 years at 34 CCT NI - however the old saying stands "money talks"

8. well thanks for the gen

9. GP3 Bunny: more in an hour than a Major does in a day. I hope that's not on the NHS - otherwise no wonder it's in the shit!!