How much do you know?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by archer, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. its 230 volts but thats being pedantic :D

83%

2. 91% because I know nothing about dole sponging. I should have asked Whet.

3. 83%..but thats cos I don't live there anymore, Sniff...The job seekers thingy and the legal age to drive threw me....I was driving at 14!! :nod:

4. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

91%, but a some of that was lucky guesswork.

5. 87%! I'm so pleased. I can stay in the wonderous paradise that is North Korea -- sorry, Great Britain --- under Leader for Life Comrade Gordon!

6. 83% shows what I know!!

7. 70%...

...I'll pack me bags.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

75%

Who gives a fuck how many people live in Wales?

9. 79 percent

10. Question 18 is wrong. The minimum age for legal entitlement to drive is 16, the usual age for legal entitlement is 17.

Which is why I only got 87%.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. 83% 'cos I've never been on the dole or given birth.

12. Some rather subjective questions there, it thinks it's illegal to use a mobile phone while driving and that you must buy a TV licence. The correct answer to the following question is true despite your opinion being that it isn't,
    the question isn't even gramatically correct.

"Compulsory testing help parents a good indication of their children's progress"

Page three question 15, "When did the Gunpowder Plot take place?" is followed by question 22 ", "In 1605 when a small group of Catholics have plotted gunpowder to kill the King by blowing up the Houses of Parliament is called Guy Fawkes Night"

Who dreamt these up?

13. [quote="CQMS"

Who dreamt these up?[/quote]

Top of the page,

Life in the UK Test » 1

"The Life in the United Kingdom Test" is a test for individuals seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or naturalisation as a British citizen. The test lasts for 45 minutes, the entrants have to answer 24 questions. the test is based on chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of a revised handbook (second edition) "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship". Remember that you need to get at least 75% to pass this test

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I couldnt give a rats. I just spotted this...

Now, I should like my Council house south facing. In nice neigbourhood where people own cars and have children with names out of the Bible. If there is an amateur dramatic society, that would be an advantage. I require decent, English speaking drug dealers and a drama school for my daughter who will become Posh Spice and take care of me in my declining years.

And a good, local human rights lawyer.

Cheers.