• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How much do you know?

83%..but thats cos I don't live there anymore, Sniff...The job seekers thingy and the legal age to drive threw me....I was driving at 14!! :nod:

Question 18 is wrong. The minimum age for legal entitlement to drive is 16, the usual age for legal entitlement is 17.

Which is why I only got 87%.

Some rather subjective questions there, it thinks it's illegal to use a mobile phone while driving and that you must buy a TV licence. The correct answer to the following question is true despite your opinion being that it isn't,
the question isn't even gramatically correct.

"Compulsory testing help parents a good indication of their children's progress"

Page three question 15, "When did the Gunpowder Plot take place?" is followed by question 22 ", "In 1605 when a small group of Catholics have plotted gunpowder to kill the King by blowing up the Houses of Parliament is called Guy Fawkes Night"

Who dreamt these up?

[quote="CQMS"

Who dreamt these up?[/quote]

Top of the page,

Life in the UK Test » 1

"The Life in the United Kingdom Test" is a test for individuals seeking Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK or naturalisation as a British citizen. The test lasts for 45 minutes, the entrants have to answer 24 questions. the test is based on chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of a revised handbook (second edition) "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship". Remember that you need to get at least 75% to pass this test

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
CQMS said:
Who dreamt these up?
I couldnt give a rats. I just spotted this...

Daft Quiz said:
Remember that you need to get at least 75% to pass this test
Now, I should like my Council house south facing. In nice neigbourhood where people own cars and have children with names out of the Bible. If there is an amateur dramatic society, that would be an advantage. I require decent, English speaking drug dealers and a drama school for my daughter who will become Posh Spice and take care of me in my declining years.

And a good, local human rights lawyer.

Cheers.

100%. Why yes, I do have 'know-it-all smartarse' written through my bones like Blackpool rock.

Anyhow, that makes me Queen and finally The Day of Reckoning has arrived. I'll be needing a couple of chaps to assist with that rifle of which you're all so fond.

Who wants to be first against the wall or shall I ask @The_Snail for her list?

100%. Why yes, I do have 'know-it-all smartarse' written through my bones like Blackpool rock.

Anyhow, that makes me Queen and finally The Day of Reckoning has arrived. I'll be needing a couple of chaps to assist with that rifle of which you're all so fond.

Who wants to be first against the wall or shall I ask @The_Snail for her list?
You frighten me when you're like this.

Latest Threads