How much do you donate to "Charridy"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by supermatelot, Oct 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Post here folks - no need to spin a dit, just post annual figures. This thread will save you the trouble of creating other threads with a thinly veiled intention of telling us how caring you are.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Charidee white knights grip my fecal matter.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. € 0,-
  4. With the odd exception I don't donate regularly.
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

**** all - I stole a box of 2000 poppies last year, so can look as fresh as you like every day of the remembrance period for the next 20 years or so without spending anything.

• Like Like x 5
  6. A few quid to the Blue Cross, ****-all to anything involving foreigners or children.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I donated my car , so a military. Charity could use the resources
  8. I regularly donate about 40% of my gross income which makes me even better than Supermatelot, I m so busy donating that I just cant find the time to post a thread about it.

My favourite charidee is the Inland Revenue
    • Like Like x 3
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not sure a consensual fingering episode in a bath in Cheltenham back in '98 counts as 'gripping your shit'.

But it was a long time ago. We shall say no more about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

11. Here's where my hard earned cash goes

• Loads to the lickle poorly kiddies at the Romanian Orphanges
    • About 5% to Mr Obidogo's Hospice for Sick Hamsters in Lagos. I get a nice news letter every two years telling how they're all getting on.
    • Those Nice Jehovah's Witness people get a share, as they're always out, looking smart and saving people. (Or am I getting that confused with the St John Ambulance?)
    • I donate some to UKIP, as I like to to my bit for the Mental Health Community
  12. Why don't you donate your head to Medical Science? Do us all a ******* favour.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I prefer to give my donations via a Government licensed middle man. The one I used is called Camelot. (thnk about it)
  14. I find poppies on the tube, sell them and pocket the dosh.
  15. You do know they'll let you have 'em for nowt anyway?

...brightened up the spare bedroom nicely last November, only had to get a couple of Pritt sticks from WHSmiths on 5 finger discount.