How much do you donate to "Charridy"

Post here folks - no need to spin a dit, just post annual figures. This thread will save you the trouble of creating other threads with a thinly veiled intention of telling us how caring you are.

The_Duke

LE
**** all - I stole a box of 2000 poppies last year, so can look as fresh as you like every day of the remembrance period for the next 20 years or so without spending anything.

Winner!

I regularly donate about 40% of my gross income which makes me even better than Supermatelot, I m so busy donating that I just cant find the time to post a thread about it.

My favourite charidee is the Inland Revenue

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Charidee white knights grip my fecal matter.
I am not sure a consensual fingering episode in a bath in Cheltenham back in '98 counts as 'gripping your shit'.

But it was a long time ago. We shall say no more about it.

Here's where my hard earned cash goes

• Loads to the lickle poorly kiddies at the Romanian Orphanges
  • About 5% to Mr Obidogo's Hospice for Sick Hamsters in Lagos. I get a nice news letter every two years telling how they're all getting on.
  • Those Nice Jehovah's Witness people get a share, as they're always out, looking smart and saving people. (Or am I getting that confused with the St John Ambulance?)
  • I donate some to UKIP, as I like to to my bit for the Mental Health Community

I prefer to give my donations via a Government licensed middle man. The one I used is called Camelot. (thnk about it)

**** all - I stole a box of 2000 poppies last year, so can look as fresh as you like every day of the remembrance period for the next 20 years or so without spending anything.

Winner!
You do know they'll let you have 'em for nowt anyway?

...brightened up the spare bedroom nicely last November, only had to get a couple of Pritt sticks from WHSmiths on 5 finger discount.

• What a donation to Leonard Cheshire Foundation might pay for:
o “A £70,000 salary for a Senior Director whilst a resident of a
home has £15 spending money;
o £4,000,000 a year on Public Relations / Advertising;
o Private Medical Insurance for Senior Directors whilst Disabled
victims of charity wait months/years for medical care;
o 45 pence per mile travel allowances;
o Trustee/Staff/Management get-togethers costing £10,000 for a
single weekend” (Darke, 2000).

Couple of tonne a month to RMCTF.

Sponsor a nippers rugby team, buy their kit and training gear, ect and did up their appalling changing rooms for nowt. The kids that rotate through every year are from a rougher than rough area and the project was first funded by on-going grants given through an ALMO's community pot but it was stopped just as it was starting to blossom. A few local firms keep it afloat.

Other than that I'm a proud tight ****!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Weapons, Equipment & Rations 17
Porridge_gun Aviation 17
D Officers 66