Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much Arrse is too much Arrse?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Which of you wielded the ban hammer?

Or for thread deletion

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Could you not let him off the leash for a few hours after 2000hrs?
It is Friday after all.

ENOUGH!
Has it ever occurred to any of you that some users were not aware the owners were making money off unpaid users?

No,
I (and probably the rest of Europe ) had assumed anyone capable of logging in would be intelligent enough to understand that was the case.

Thank you for provinding us with a prime example of why that isnt the case and we were mistaken in assuming thet the ability to use a computer doesnt mean the individual would not be out smarted by a bowl of yeast

Last edited:
Mike Barton is an anagram of Rate Mi Knob though, to which the answer is 'Not as much as Greenfly'.
I thought Mike Barton was that detective fellow from the wireless?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Ritch

LE
The Duke will bang me on ROPs soon. It’s what he does. Despite ironically, my posts generating more traffic and interactions of users which in turn make his overlords more money

I pulled some earwax out today that had more intelligence than you. You make Robme look like a fine, upstanding member of society.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't you mean Thundercunts? which brings us neatly back to Mike Barton :mrgreen:

Reminds me of one of my favourite insults "Cock juggling thundercunt"

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
............ That's Tracey Emin, the hobbit lookalike, that had the names of all the blokes that shagged her, written on the outside of a small tent, and exhibited at the Snaatchi gallery.
Big writing or very small tent - or both?

ACAB

LE
You just couldn’t stay away, could you ?

Genuine question Toppet ; Why do you follow me around Arrse so much? Answer this direct question and I might entertain you- Did you or did you not serve in the RMP?
I'm going for a @DaManBugs walt.