Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much Arrse is too much Arrse?

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
It’s a fair question, after all Arrse is essentially social media. And with some users racking up 50 thousand posts and averaging over 20 posts a day it is clear that there is an element of addiction going on.
It as if some have virtually fallen under the spell of the digital “arrseaverse” and have been lured to chase “likes” and “funnies” more and more. Clearly some users read and watch much more than they can digest, and provoke and outrage much more than we can handle, all the while believing these actions are perfectly natural. In that context, it’s addiction. It’s important to remember that Arrse run ads in which the owners benefit from. They are literally making cash of user numbers.

Abstaining from this world may not be realistic for many users, but how about a weekly break, a digital Sabbath of sorts? After all, it’s free. Who’s with me?

When you start thinking about concrete gnomes, you've had too much Arrse

Tool

LE
On the other hand, perhaps some are using ARRSE to get away from the real world. There's always the "off" switch, or the "ignore" button. So what if some old fart* is wasting time on an internet forum?

*Young fart. "Person of colour". Woman. Child. Take your choice.

It’s a fair question, after all Arrse is essentially social media. And with some users racking up 50 thousand posts and averaging over 20 posts a day it is clear that there is an element of addiction going on.
It as if some have virtually fallen under the spell of the digital “arrseaverse” and have been lured to chase “likes” and “funnies” more and more. Clearly some users read and watch much more than they can digest, and provoke and outrage much more than we can handle, all the while believing these actions are perfectly natural. In that context, it’s addiction. It’s important to remember that Arrse run ads in which the owners benefit from. They are literally making cash of user numbers.

Abstaining from this world may not be realistic for many users, but how about a weekly break, a digital Sabbath of sorts? After all, it’s free. Who’s with me?

Is this a new type of Arrse flounce?

Go for it: you and your sock will be sorely missed*

I may have made part of that up...

Oh, do ḟuck off.

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
On the other hand, perhaps some are using ARRSE to get away from the real world. There's always the "off" switch, or the "ignore" button. So what if some old fart* is wasting time on an internet forum?

*Young fart. "Person of colour". Woman. Child. Take your choice.

Point taken, but I fear many don’t realise that google ads and personalised ads that run on this site are a source of income for the owners. Those users who log in day after day are contributing to that money but not seeing any of it. Arrse makes about £950 a month.
How did it come to this? Maybe this is what happens when smart, ambitious people, backed by the wealth of the advertisers, zero in on psychosocial problems of the likes of some of the users here that technology can apparently solve?
Fifty thousand post counts can’t be healthy?

Greenfly

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh, do ḟuck off.

Why don’t you make me? See this is the problem isn’t it. This isn’t normal behaviour. Something tells me you wouldn’t say this to me in “real life”. I’ll be logging off now and if I haven’t been placed on ROPs I’ll be back tomorrow morning.

Tool

LE
Why don’t you make me? See this is the problem isn’t it. This isn’t normal behaviour. Something tells me you wouldn’t say this to me in “real life”. I’ll be logging off now and if I haven’t been placed on ROPs I’ll be back tomorrow morning.
In much the same way that going up to a stranger in your local and telling him/her/it that they are spending too much time in the pub isn't normal. Accept that you do not know the individual concerned, or their circumstances, and move on lest you become a part of the situation.

See?

I made you ḟuck off.

I shall do it again tomorrow.

A twenty four hour flounce? That's a new one.

Some even pretend to be bootnecks, army officers and SFSG even though in reality they've never been in uniform and ooze pre-cum at the mere mention of SF or a glimpse of an LLP. People like yourself for example you creepy, obsessive prick.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

That's nice Dear!
What shall I have for lunch?

anglo

LE
Some even pretend to be bootnecks, army officers and SFSG even though in reality they've never been in uniform and ooze pre-cum at the mere mention of SF or a glimpse of an LLP. People like yourself for example you creepy, obsessive prick.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
For a minute I thought you'd gone soft, but your last 4 words saved the day :)

Yokel

LE
I thought that this thread would be about revealing female attire and getting a cheeky peek when she bends over or a gust of wind catches her skirt.

Instead it is the OP's drivel. What an Arrse!

Latest Threads