How much are you worth?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by nebapneb, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Beeb Linky

now i've got to lose about 2st or so
    to get down to where i want to be
    anyone know where i can sign up for my £126,000?

some of us will be millionaires
    eh fatties?
  2. Well according to the missus I'm worth 4 fifths of fuckall :lol:
  3. My missus carcass must be worth nearly two mil. Time to off the fat ugly cnut.
  4. I'm worth the Mortgage, cars, bankloan being paid off, if i croak!!...........SHIT don't tell Queen_Chimp!! or i'm History!!!
  5. I'm worth the National Debt of a third-world country.
  6. Sooooo, if I went and had hippo-suction, I could then sell the fat on and make a small profit.
    Now where's my passport?
  7. Best post on entire forum.........will contribute £20 to Hols4Heroes as a mark of sincere respect..........
  8. 10 stone of prime muscle and a throbbing serpent that could break the back of most hookers

i guess im worth nowt!

too skinny for max factor
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Being the fcuking essence Edonis that I am, I'm afraid I wouldn't be much use to these people.
  10. Well, I have lost a bit of weight while I was away. If I went treking to Peru I would probably come back skinny but at least not skint........ah gringos....
  11. Damn, I would not get much for myself and now I am regretting all those years thinking fatties were worthless good for nothings. At lunchtime I am off to McD's for a treble quarter pounder meal (or rather meals), large please.

Mind you I will take great delight next time Mrs A applies her lotions and potions telling her she is smearing some fat persons buttocks and/or thighs all over her face!
  12. I am worth an awful lot mroe dead than alive.

And I mean that in terms of financially, and contribution to the community.
  13. 10 bob and a balloon off the table on your way out :(
  14. And I'll contribute the savings I make in Findus crispy pancakes and Dominos Pizza once I've sold the whore.
  15. Surely that should be "I'm off to McDonald's to find some suitable bodies for a future (and large) financial transaction...."?