How much are you worth?

'Fat for cosmetics' murder suspects arrested in Peru

Four people have been arrested in Peru on suspicion of killing dozens of people
in order to sell their fat and tissue for cosmetic uses in Europe.

The gang allegedly targeted people on remote roads
luring them with fake job offers before extracting their fat to
sell it for $15,000 (£9,000) a litre.
Beeb Linky

now i've got to lose about 2st or so
to get down to where i want to be
anyone know where i can sign up for my £126,000?

some of us will be millionaires
eh fatties?

I'm worth the Mortgage, cars, bankloan being paid off, if i croak!!...........SHIT don't tell Queen_Chimp!! or i'm History!!!

Montigny_La_palisse said:
My missus carcass must be worth nearly two mil. Time to off the fat ugly cnut.
Best post on entire forum.........will contribute £20 to Hols4Heroes as a mark of sincere respect..........

10 stone of prime muscle and a throbbing serpent that could break the back of most hookers

i guess im worth nowt!

too skinny for max factor

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Being the fcuking essence Edonis that I am, I'm afraid I wouldn't be much use to these people.

Well, I have lost a bit of weight while I was away. If I went treking to Peru I would probably come back skinny but at least not skint........ah gringos....

Damn, I would not get much for myself and now I am regretting all those years thinking fatties were worthless good for nothings. At lunchtime I am off to McD's for a treble quarter pounder meal (or rather meals), large please.

Mind you I will take great delight next time Mrs A applies her lotions and potions telling her she is smearing some fat persons buttocks and/or thighs all over her face!

10 bob and a balloon off the table on your way out :(

Banker said:
Montigny_La_palisse said:
My missus carcass must be worth nearly two mil. Time to off the fat ugly cnut.
Best post on entire forum.........will contribute £20 to Hols4Heroes as a mark of sincere respect..........
And I'll contribute the savings I make in Findus crispy pancakes and Dominos Pizza once I've sold the whore.

Albertous said:
Damn, I would not get much for myself and now I am regretting all those years thinking fatties were worthless good for nothings. At lunchtime I am off to McD's for a treble quarter pounder meal (or rather meals), large please.

Mind you I will take great delight next time Mrs A applies her lotions and potions telling her she is smearing some fat persons buttocks and/or thighs all over her face!
Surely that should be "I'm off to McDonald's to find some suitable bodies for a future (and large) financial transaction...."?

:D

Lits

Litotes said:
Albertous said:

Surely that should be "I'm off to McDonald's to find some suitable bodies for a future (and large) financial transaction...."?

:D

Lits

The original intention Lits was to be all philanthropic and donate part of myself to the cause of female beautification and make some money in the process but your post has inspired me to snatch a couple of fat chavs from McDonalds, sell them to a passing Peruvian (I hope I don’t have to fly them there or the excess weight charges will eat into the profit margins) and still do a good deed for society by ridding it of the chavs and making women look prettier.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Anybody got info on how you extract the fat and package it for resale?

And the mobile number of any fat buyer. Is it a flat rate or a spot market? Whats their position on selling human fat futures? Could they use a cash equity injection? Does Makem fat count?

I only ask because I am.. er... a journalist. Writing a journal. Yes.

Latest Threads