How Much are You giving Comic Relief?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Field Marshall, Mar 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So tonight is Comic Relief, How much money will you be donating?

I reckon if they show extra footage of hungry Africans with Coldplay in the background, we might all dig deep and finally end famine tonight!

2. Fuck all. 25 years on and the place is still fooked, so what's the fricking point. At an individual level I am sure they do some good, don't get me wrong, but at the macro level they don't seem to be making a difference. After such a period of time this must be considered a failure overall.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 6
  3. Not one single solitary penny.

4. I'm saving up for a collection of orbital nukes, just to make sure.....

5. Nothing from me, I donate to the poppy appeal, various animal charities and i sponsor friends when raising money for H4H.
    I have absolutely no interest in saving any africans from starvation. They must know by know that fuck all grows where they live, they'd be best off moving somwhere a tad more fertile.......

daft starving cunts.......

6. How much of a shit? Not much.

7. After reading that their Chief Executive 'earns' approx £130k a year, I don't think my small donation will be enough.

8. "The July 2010 accounts for charity registration 326568 show grant payments of £59 million pounds, net assets of £135 million pounds, with an investment portfolio held in a range of managed pooled funds and fixed term deposits. The average full-time staff was 214, with 14 staff paid over £60,000 with remuneration for the year, excluding pensions, for Kevin Cahill, Chief Executive of £120,410."

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, give a man a 120 grand salary...

9. Give a man a gun, He will rob a Bank.

Give a man a Bank, He will rob the World.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Once I have worked out what 15% of fuck all is I'll let you know.

11. I'd rather drop a stream of pound coins into the North Sea than give any thing to that overated "comedy" fest that is Comic Relief.

In fact scratch that; if someone is willing to give Lenny Henry a SOWETO necklace I'll give them my daughter.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yay, we're in the NAAFI!!!

They got a tenner out of me, and that is about all they are getting.

They can kiss my hairy hoop.

13. I shall be giving comic relief a wide berth.

• Like Like x 1