How Much are You giving Comic Relief?

So tonight is Comic Relief, How much money will you be donating?

I reckon if they show extra footage of hungry Africans with Coldplay in the background, we might all dig deep and finally end famine tonight!

Fuck all. 25 years on and the place is still fooked, so what's the fricking point. At an individual level I am sure they do some good, don't get me wrong, but at the macro level they don't seem to be making a difference. After such a period of time this must be considered a failure overall.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Nothing from me, I donate to the poppy appeal, various animal charities and i sponsor friends when raising money for H4H.
I have absolutely no interest in saving any africans from starvation. They must know by know that fuck all grows where they live, they'd be best off moving somwhere a tad more fertile.......

daft starving cunts.......

"The July 2010 accounts for charity registration 326568 show grant payments of £59 million pounds, net assets of £135 million pounds, with an investment portfolio held in a range of managed pooled funds and fixed term deposits. The average full-time staff was 214, with 14 staff paid over £60,000 with remuneration for the year, excluding pensions, for Kevin Cahill, Chief Executive of £120,410."

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, give a man a 120 grand salary...

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Once I have worked out what 15% of fuck all is I'll let you know.

I'd rather drop a stream of pound coins into the North Sea than give any thing to that overated "comedy" fest that is Comic Relief.

In fact scratch that; if someone is willing to give Lenny Henry a SOWETO necklace I'll give them my daughter.

Yay, we're in the NAAFI!!!

They got a tenner out of me, and that is about all they are getting.

They can kiss my hairy hoop.

I shall be giving comic relief a wide berth.

I'd rather drop a stream of pound coins into the North Sea than give any thing to that overated "comedy" fest that is Comic Relief.

In fact scratch that; if someone is willing to give Lenny Henry a SOWETO necklace I'll give them my daughter.
I'll do my best. These dishes won't do themselves.

I should stay away from these threads, it makes my piss boil.

I don't mind sponsoring dogs or ex soldiers living on the street, but if I wanted to save something with flies in their eyes, I'd save myself first and not go into the kitchen.

Not a penny and I shall be watching a repeat episode of the Stargate series and then rubbish on Dave...

My report button had better be working.

Latest Threads