How Many

How many people on this forum are actually serving?

If I'm anything to go by it's not a bloody lot of you!

The closest I've got to the army is when my dad donned a false moustache and some medals he got from a car boot before spanking my little bottom blue.

Ooh, a completely unique thread! So glad this was brought up............again!!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How many ........................................

times is this shite going to be posted?

The total number of days between Monday, September 26th, 2011 and Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 is 72 days.

This is equal to exactly 2 months and 11 days.

This does not include the end date, so it's accurate if you're measuring your age in days, or the total days between the start and end date. But if you want the duration of an event that includes both the starting date and the ending date, then it would actually be 73 days.

The total time span from 2011-09-26 to 2011-12-07 is 1,728 hours.

This is equivalent to 103,680 minutes.

You can also convert 72 days to 6,220,800 seconds.

Today is 26/09/2011 and 07/12/2011 is exactly 72 days from today.
Then it's chockerlit all the way......

Stacker is probably being served by someone in Burger King........does that count?

That "someone" definately isn't "Whet"

Stacker is probably being served by someone in Burger King........does that count?

That "someone" definately isn't "Whet"
Thought we had agreed Stacker was the bloke that got done for the surprise sex episode a couple of weeks back. So is probably being served a chocolate love missile.

How many people on this forum are actually serving?

If I'm anything to go by it's not a bloody lot of you!

The closest I've got to the army is when my dad donned a false moustache and some medals he got from a car boot before spanking my little bottom blue.

Just a sec, I'll check...

View attachment 51370

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hmmmmm - what are the numbers likely to be?

Actively serving Vs those having served from, say, the 1960's.

Madness!!!!!!
Why the 60's? What's wrong with the 40's, 50's etc.

Indeed what about Tropper - you can pick your era there.

Erm! wot was the question again?

M

Mark The Convict

Another day, another obvious sock puppet on a shit wind up. Another day closer to death.

I've run out of tea, too.

Can't be many who have served since the 60s. They'd have been in for nearly 50 years by now!
Au contraire, mon vieux. Rather more since the 60's than before. But, doubtless, the really elderly veterans will argue that they were PROPER soldiers, none of this rifle loading itself for you malarky.