How many weekend camps.

We average about 1/2 weekends a month, if you ad signals, first aid, shooting, adventure training weekends then its nearly one every weekend!

Its_a_troop!! said:
At least 4 a month!

troop
Are you kidding? May I enquire as to what the theme is for the camps, i.e. company training weekends, first aid etc? Were lucky if we get four a year.

See_No_Evil said:
Its_a_troop!! said:
At least 4 a month!

troop
Are you kidding? May I enquire as to what the theme is for the camps, i.e. company training weekends, first aid etc? Were lucky if we get four a year.
do you mean at company level ie A company get 6 weekend camps per year in our battalion, whilst the battalion put on about 44 training weekends per year (6 Companies x 6 Weekends + 2 Adult Training weekends as primary users of weekend training centre) or at battalion/county level over and above that as p+ds, sports, shooting, adult induction weekends etc as secondary users

Tell me about it!

it seems to be all the usual faces who do all the work and are usually over used and end up leaving!

This weekend is a luxury for me, the first "Free Weekend" in 6 weeks! then back on for next weekend for rugby in aldershot!

island_boy said:
See_No_Evil said:
Its_a_troop!! said:
At least 4 a month!

troop
do you mean at company level ie A company get 6 weekend camps per year in our battalion, whilst the battalion put on about 44 training weekends per year (6 Companies x 6 Weekends + 2 Adult Training weekends as primary users of weekend training centre) or at battalion/county level over and above that as p+ds, sports, shooting, adult induction weekends etc as secondary users
That is what I meant. Thanks for the info.

island boy wrote:
do you mean at company level ie A company get 6 weekend camps per year in our battalion, whilst the battalion put on about 44 training weekends per year (6 Companies x 6 Weekends + 2 Adult Training weekends as primary users of weekend training centre) or at battalion/county level over and above that as p+ds, sports, shooting, adult induction weekends etc as secondary users[/quote]

shite the bed!!!

we're lucky to get 2 coy weekends per year!! then again our county hq/stores is on closedown every other week virtually!!

island_boy said:
Just noticed i cant count 6*6 +2 =38 not 44 like i said but it sure feels like it!!!