How Many Trained Snipers are on aarse ?

#1
Just interested.

Basic - 4 weeks

Instucter - 6 weeks

Master - 8 weeks

I guess its changed, but how many ?
 
#3
Ability to murder the English Language-1 week
 
#6
We're all trained snipers.

Chuck a walt on the forum and everyone will gladly fire a shot into them with precision, from great distances too.
 
#7
How many qualified snipers on arrse???

Like the Iranian embassy siege, every ****** says theyve done it.

Wouldnt even hazard a guess. I get a lot of ex-squaddies come to interview (i work in and recruit for the security industry) and claim this course and that specialist course, but ask them a few technical questions and its funny to see how many bluffers we have. I got all the Q's and A's from those that have done the courses and use them whenever its mentioned on a CV. If you're gonna bluff at least know what you are bluffing about. I expect a guy who worked with Milan to know its max range, and a sniper to know the grain of the round he has supposed to have fired, especially if they only left a few years ago. The best one is the guys who claim they have done attempted certain surveillance based courses and when you mention a few certain details its obvious they were never there and never went on the said courses.

Don't bluff, youll get caught out. If you do try know your material.
 
#11
Bossdog said:
Don't bluff, you'll get caught out. If you do try know your material.[/quote]

Of course I know my material, it's felt.

Why on earth would someone post something like that on here, without expecting the pish ripping out of them?

Mate, has no-one mentioned 49 Para?

(Give me strength...)
 
#12
Aah, Dale! You beat me to it there. I was just gonna say that all the snipers have now been posted to 49 Para.

MsG
 
#13
Dale the snail said:
Bossdog said:
Don't bluff, you'll get caught out. If you do try know your material.[/quote]

Of course I know my material, it's felt.

Why on earth would someone post something like that on here, without expecting the pish ripping out of them?

Mate, has no-one mentioned 49 Para?

(Give me strength...)
Thought you were ill?
 
#14
civvygit said:
Dale the snail said:
Bossdog said:
Don't bluff, you'll get caught out. If you do try know your material.[/quote]

Of course I know my material, it's felt.

Why on earth would someone post something like that on here, without expecting the pish ripping out of them?

Mate, has no-one mentioned 49 Para?

(Give me strength...)
Thought you were ill?
I am, hence I am not on the crawl tonight. Thicky.
 
#15
Dale the snail said:
civvygit said:
Dale the snail said:
Bossdog said:
Don't bluff, you'll get caught out. If you do try know your material.[/quote]

Of course I know my material, it's felt.

Why on earth would someone post something like that on here, without expecting the pish ripping out of them?

Mate, has no-one mentioned 49 Para?

(Give me strength...)
Thought you were ill?
I am, hence I am not on the crawl tonight. Thicky.
Thanks for the compliment :)
 
#16
It's because I care. You tool.
 
#17
the_matelot said:
Ability to murder the English Language-1 week
Unless your johnnylewis then its 4 weeks.

BT
 
#18
Henry_Tombs said:
civvygit said:
I used to snipe from a maximum of 17,500m.
And most of those landed in the RAE compound at Larkhill! :D
Or anywhere along the A345 between Upavon and Durrington. Rem 1988.

BT
 
T

TheSnake

Guest
#19
My ex wife, although she's not an arrse user,right between the eyes for the tune of 15k. didn't see that coming !!
 
#20
I'm a sniper and so is my wife.

Not much take up here then? That's because the snipers are such a modest unassuming bunch.

More-so the secret, masonic, sniper section of 49 Para
 

Top