How many times have you been bust??

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Keo_Fan1, Nov 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My brother and I are both ex RAMC. He was bust 3 times in 10 years, I was bust once. Between us we made our parents proud!!

I am wondering if he holds the record for the most amounts of charges resulting in reduction of rank in a 10 year period??

Any takers?? :wink: :) :) :) :) :)

2. Prepare to meet the old school

3. Not that old!!

Reached the dizzy heights of Cpl on 2 occasions, got busted in the late 80’s at CMH for not reporting for fire picket duty on a weekend following a very heavy session at the Exchange.

4. My old Sgt Maj did every rank up to WO2 at least twice, including 4 times a LCpl. Have to say there's no one quite like him, a bit of a legend to say the least :eek:) He was wkd!

5. Bust twice for me..Lbdr to Gunner 94 at Suffield Canada Med man3
    and again Lbdr to Gunner in Lahrbrooke Germany...Both for drinking and missing parades...Ahh the good old days...

6. My brother was twice for being late and once for sleeping with a QA Capt in F.I. Mine was being schloshed and silly! :omfg:

7. Never bust as never gained rank - not many three year privates in RAMC back then! On orders plenty - best gag getting lifted by polizei on boat train from Minden to the Hook p*ssed up setting fire to the carriage. Slammed in artillery nick at Osnabruck and RTU'd sharpish for justice back at Kingsley. Life in 4AFA in the late 80's.

8. Sleeping with a QA and being bust, double punishment he did have a rough ride. :D :D :D

9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh, THAT bust. Bugger. Leaving thread. :lol:

10. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Is that better than "Three times a Lady"? Sorry, said I was going .... gone.

11. An Old freind of mine (no names mentioned Tom W 4AFA 1989 - 1994) Hold the record he was bust approx 6 times in his army career. and still ended up as a wo2. See what corps rugby does for you lol. ps Thanks for the Hockey / Drinking tour of berlin 1992 tom, if your reading this. I loved Mon Cherries.