How many times a session do you have to (re)-logon?

How many times do you logon in an average session?

Votes: 6 46.2%

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 3 - 5

• More than 5

• So many I lose count.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Always on the Ginger thread

• Total voters
Since the serverish thingy upgrade, I've found it increasingly difficult to stay logged on to ARRSE.

Is it just me?

I know there's been other similar threads, but I want to see some real numbers.

Daz

LE
No, its just you being given a hint by the MODS :)

As it happens, daz reply ended with "you have to login to reply to this" or suchlike. Thought it was a spoof but, had to login again.

Sometimes it happens several times, especially if playing catch-up with a long thread like chronicles of ukraine

Daz

LE
As it happens, daz reply ended with "you have to login to reply to this" or suchlike. Thought it was a spoof but, had to login again.

Sometimes it happens several times, especially if playing catch-up with a long thread like chronicles of ukraine

Might be worth adding what web browser you're using as it might be relevant?

I'm using Safari on iPad. I have to re-logon if I leave the site to view another page or use an app. Not every but most times.

Where's the option for 0 'cos I never have to re log on.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
One night a couple of weeks ago, I was logged out a handful of times. That night apart, I never get logged out.

I normally use an iPad and never have to log on. Even if I leave it for weeks, kill Safari, lose wiFi etc I am still logged in when I come back to it.

This is good co in disguise.

My new year's resolution will be to fix this problem. If I can crack it before then all the better, then I can resolve to go the gym 5 days a week, stop eating pies and so forth, as normal.

I am always logged in but the captcha thingy is driving me nuts. Almost every time I turn the 3rd or 4th page of a thread I have to do the captcha again, I know that may not seem so bad but I live in China and connecting to their arch enemy Google to do the captcha is horrendous.

Daz

LE
I am always logged in but the captcha thingy is driving me nuts. Almost every time I turn the 3rd or 4th page of a thread I have to do the captcha again, I know that may not seem so bad but I live in China and connecting to their arch enemy Google to do the captcha is horrendous.
captcha?? what captcha??? Never seen one on here

captcha?? what captcha??? Never seen one on here

When I click to open this forum I am directed to a google captcha site and must enter the given text to prove that I am human and not a spam bot, maybe they only do this to me because my IP is in China, really do not know for sure.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
It is an improved idea but for me there will still be a problem seeing as China and Google do not get along together.
I didn't say it would do you any good, just that it might interest you.

Never have to re-log on ... Windows 7 and Google Chrome .

Latest Threads