How many times a day do you masturbate?

How many wanks in a day?

• 2-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right then kids, how much shuffling do you do in a day?

<Remembers as a singley hearing all the doors lock after evening scoff and a strange silence for at least 5 minutes>

This is a sticky subject..
Barracks routine offers more opportunity, whereas on exercise, or on ship,(and I`ve been on both since the start of May) opportunities are scarce.
Mind, when this ex is over, someone`s going to be looking like a plasterer`s radio!! :D

rrbitch said:
Corps why more, wouldn't you get more if you were married? More then a single bloke anyway.

Never been married, have you?

Let's just say that once you buy the cow, it usually quits giving milk.

Nah not married, everything but, I can't understand why some women stop putting out after the ring goes on thier finger?

Maybe thats because i've never had a ring

Get a lot more wanking in after marriage!
They brought the portaloos out onto the area today :D
Hard work in 35 degree heat and 99% humidity :twisted:
But fcuk knows why they stop putting out after marrying them...

8O Whats all this 'masturbating' nonsense then, eh ? Some kind of prevy Engerlander thing ? One of these strange Public School rituals we hear about, eh, eh ? Come on, out with it, what are you all up too ?

Ubique,...huhuhuhuh...ya.......huhuhuhuhuhuh.........huh...huh....BASS !!!

Hnngggg... nnngg..... ahhhh! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Call it 3 times :D .

Sex is all well and good but you can't beat the real thing!

Auld_Sapper said:
8O Whats all this 'masturbating' nonsense then, eh ? Some kind of prevy Engerlander thing ? One of these strange Public School rituals we hear about, eh, eh ? Come on, out with it, what are you all up too ?

Ubique,...huhuhuhuh...ya.......huhuhuhuhuhuh.........huh...huh....BASS !!!
Auld_Sapper, confirmed, the English really are a Nation of W*nkers!!!!!!!!!!

two to three times a day i think is the norm. in basic we had an inter section compertition and one of the guys averaged 12 times a day :mrgreen: .

been out on stag and your on your own for an hour or two, got to do something to keep yourself awake :lol:

worm

I knew a lad who used to leap for joy when the ship was travelling Westward. 'Retard clocks 1 hour at 0200 (whatever)' on daily orders was a heaven sent opportunity to crack off an extra thrap in a day. :roll:

Combining exam stress, and 'other things', and the fact that my wrists are about the size of my neck, I say my weekly average is about 2600. :lol:

Latest Threads