• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

How many things on this list have you tried?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have to try some of these:

Abe Lincoln

You must be a male in order to perform the Abe Lincoln. One must be careful when performing the Abe Lincoln, as precision with both cock and hand as well as a good poker face are necessary to successfully pull it off. In order to perform the Abe Lincoln, you first convince your partner to shave your balls, or convince her to let you shave her hairy muff. While shaving, and after completion, you must be careful to conceal the fresh shavings in your hand. Next, you fuck her brains out as you please, covertly keeping the fresh pube clippings in your hand and keeping a straight face. When you are approaching orgasm, you must make sure to have the girl on her back. When the baby batter has been sufficiently mixed and is ready to come out, you cum around her jawline and mouth. Before she has a chance to say anything or wipe it off, you throw the fresh shavings onto her unsuspecting visage, creating an Abe Lincoln-esque scruffy beard. If you can jam a concealed top hat onto her head, all the better. This is recommended for first sexual encounters, sexual encounters at her workplace, or sexual encounters in any area where there is no nearby access to water so that the beard cannot be immediately cleaned from her face.
Alternate: Standing and partially squatted in a 69 position, the male wears a top hat eats out the chick (the female's bush is his beard) and proclaims "4 score and 7 years ago!" while taking a shit (freeing the slaves) at the same time.

Desired end result:

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
ED is great fun - see their articles of various nationalities - but beware - it is INFESTED with viruses, Bots, and the like.

Make very very sure that your AntiVirus is up to date :)

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
johnboyzzz said:
Damned work won't let me see :(
A small taster:

Grumblefoot Grabapple This is when a girl sticks both her big toes up a mans rectum while simultaneously strangling him while he masturbates

Pepsi Challenge Stick one finger in a girl’s pussy and another one in her ass, then stick either one in her mouth and see if she can guess which hole it was in.

Sneaky Indian While fucking a girl doggystyle shove your dick in their asshole and when she screams cover her mouth repeatedly to make the indian noises.

Ravers said:
johnboyzzz said:
A small taster:

Grumblefoot Grabapple This is when a girl sticks both her big toes up a mans rectum while simultaneously strangling him while he masturbates

Pepsi Challenge Stick one finger in a girl’s pussy and another one in her ass, then stick either one in her mouth and see if she can guess which hole it was in.

Sneaky Indian While * a girl doggystyle shove your dick in their asshole and when she screams cover her mouth repeatedly to make the indian noises.
Ravers, many thanks I will browse this, purely for academic reasons you understand, when I an back home this evening :p

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
buggrit said:
Zega said:
johnboyzzz said:
www.mofyo.com

Bypasses any restrictions :wink:
No it doesnt :(
Another small taste:

Polish Toboggan Have your partner lay on her stomach at the edge of the top of a staircase, then sit on her, firmly putting your penis in her asshole, grab onto her arms, and then ride the bitch down the staircase.

Sack Attack Best done in public. Two guys go up to both sides of an unsuspecting person. Both un-zip their pants, pull out their testicles, and shout "SACK ATTACK!"

Sunglasses Ray Bans a.k.a. Arabian Sunglasses Put your nuts over her eye sockets while getting head. Your can is on her forehead. Yes, it may be anatomically impossible, but it is definitely worth a try

Latest Threads