Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No just a good life choice.

I am unlikely to die from having frazzles in my mouth and swallowing them accidentally.

Nor am I likely to be chased by police officers for having frazzles in my trap either.

Plus they are tasty.

*disappointed* (not about the tasty bit, or not dying, natch)

I was thinking something like:
"Fo shizzle ma nizzle. Jus' spat ma frazzles, yo!"

*disappointed* (not about the tasty bit, or not dying, natch)

I was thinking something like:
"Fo shizzle ma nizzle. Jus' spat ma frazzles, yo!"

Terribly sorry, whilst I can get by as a tourist in several languages: as a rule, I avoid the SE1 and SE17 postcode.

Is that dialect on Google translate?

Another one... and a 'possible'.

A 20-year-old man has died after being stabbed to death in north London.
He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
Medical staff tried to save his life but he was confirmed dead at the scene.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Man, 20, stabbed to death in Finsbury Park, north London

Try 'Cocoon'.

ooh that's naughty, you'll have some people very upset...

giphy.gif

He was found fatally wounded on Roth Walk, near Finsbury Park, at about 3am on Saturday, Scotland Yard said.
A second man, 21, found stabbed on nearby Seven Sisters Road, has been arrested on suspicion of affray, the Metropolitan police said. His condition was not life-threatening.

Meanwhile Abbot and Lammy are demanding that the Met hunt down and arrest the white racist bastards that made the peace loving black boys/men do it.

"died", "Stabbed to death", "fatally wounded" and "confirmed dead"

Didn't make it then, eh?

"died", "Stabbed to death", "fatally wounded" and "confirmed dead"

Didn't make it then, eh?
Meant the second man, Sauce.

shame his injuries were "not life-threatening".

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.

BUT here's an interesting bit from DM, which mirrors what has been said here before
Top trauma surgeon Martin Griffiths who has predicted a summer of 'carnage' as youth violence rises across the capital.
He warns that the warmer weather will further increase the bloodshed among young people.

It was ever thus. The Mucks* in Belfast get their "recreational violence" on when the temperatures rise.

*Mucks, not Micks. Mucks are the urban proletariat of both hues. You lot call 'em Chavs, we call 'em Spides.

"youth violence", "young people". Is that some sort of code for enrichers?

Good God. I need a cup of tea now after listening to that.

It grips my shit sometimes. I spend loads of time in London, I used to live in Woolwich in the 70's and early 80's. Every time i'm in London I end up having to talk to twats who aren't too different to these bell-ends, they insist in talking in a mock sink estate gangsta stylee "Liiiiiiike, Liiiike, is dis good?", And that's the educated ones!
When I lived in London you would have been punched in the face for talking like that. What the fcuk happened?
Sometimes I end up talking to someone who is clearly from Larndon and isn't pretending to be someone they aren't.

It grips my shit sometimes. I spend loads of time in London, I used to live in Woolwich in the 70's and early 80's. Every time i'm in London I end up having to talk to twats who aren't too different to these bell-ends, they insist in talking in a mock sink estate gangsta stylee "Liiiiiiike, Liiiike, is dis good?", And that's the educated ones!
When I lived in London you would have been punched in the face for talking like that. What the fcuk happened?
Sometimes I end up talking to someone who is clearly from Larndon and isn't pretending to be someone they aren't.
Lack of decent role models
lack of fathers, or rather men who father many children by different women
being a father is one of the hardest jobs you can take on, thats why so many fail

The long hot summer?

Strange, you’d think they’d be used to hot weather and it would cheer them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.