How many talented rappers, footballers or models will be stabbed in London this year?

How many?

• Less than 50

• 50 to 100

• 100 to 150

• 90 ******* 2

• The more the merrier l

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Seems as though they've decided to keep it indoors, now that the weather has turned a bit:

"A man has been stabbed to death in fight at a flat in Hackney, north-east London.

There was a disturbance at a property in Wilderton Road, Stamford Hill, just before 01.00 BST.

Two men were found suffering from stab injuries. A 20-year-old man was taken to hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. . . "

Man killed in London flat fight

Seems as though they've decided to keep it indoors, now that the weather has turned a bit:

"A man has been stabbed to death in fight at a flat in Hackney, north-east London.

There was a disturbance at a property in Wilderton Road, Stamford Hill, just before 01.00 BST.

Two men were found suffering from stab injuries. A 20-year-old man was taken to hospital, where he was later pronounced dead. . . "

Not a rapper, but a DJ.

"A 20-year-old DJ was stabbed to death at an 18th birthday party in Hackney."

Pictured: DJ, 20, who was stabbed to death at an 18th birthday party | Daily Mail Online

One tweet read: 'Rest in peace to one of the humblest guy on road man we gonna miss you nana banger.'

Bullshire kept me from launching my warrant card out the window for a while, I enjoyed the bitterness (even if I resented the winkle picker shoe wearing CID stereotype).

This did make me spit some tea out laughing.
FB_IMG_1537644851889.jpg

On the "not racist" theme, Seffrica's whitebastard government banned that song for obvious reasons.
Good musical taste I presume :)

Latest Threads